new meet spot?

well ive wanted to change the spot instead of kennedy commons for a while. we need somthing in scarb a place where we can meet and everyone can come to… any ideas? i really dont like KC but let me know what you guys think…

Vaughn Mills?

conspiracy!!

lol exacctllly what i was just saying

u told him lmao

no bro vaugh mills…i hate the roads in the scarb area…vaughn mills is closer newer and way better roads, and islinton and hwy 7 emmm some nice scenery, people can actually go cruising after a meet, but scarb…i don’t know…too far for west end people to come regularly…

if you haven’t been to vaughn mills area you’ll like it…

plus im moving there in two months…lol

sauga

lol! PMALL!
depending on time.

the go station across pmall is empty on sat and sun i think…but those fags at the new mall are parking there. (huge)

theres First Markham Place. parking lot is packed all the tme warden/woodbine hwy7

Markville Mall. mccowan hwy7

Commerce Gate. Leslie hw7

Go For Tea area.

and theres always my house.

lol we can meet there if you dont mind some old asian lady plowing a corolla into the side of your car haha

lol i can also name random meet locations too =P

Square One timmies, nice open lot
Yorkdale, open parking lot infront of the theater but no timmies
Airport Landing strip, No timmies but nice view with free Air condition should a plane be landing or taking off lolz (jk)

i could name my place as well but my dead end street only has so much room and i think scaring off 3 neighbours with my tuner car buddies is enough already haha

i think we should stay away from the Commerce Gate area.

too much RIDE programs and helicopters around the area.

i swear i didnt

I think anywhere near young street could be considered fair as far as driving distance for both east and west end people. i was looking on google earth and there seems to be some sort of large park area with parking lots at sheppard and bathurst. does anyone know what this place is?

^^^^ no but if we start having meets anywhere T-dot i’m out, i won’t come, because i want to lower my car and not damage springs and having to worry about potholes all the way there and back home, plus drivers and traffic is worse the closer you get to T-dot, and the popo too, plus too much things that can be hit, i.e dogs,cats,small children, mini vans,bicycle riders. just my opinion.

I’m down for vaughn mills But there’s a good amount of heat there. Maybe yorkdale. I believe it would be good. cept there’s no timmies. =.="

i don’t think that all the roads in Toronto are in such bad condition that you’re
gonna brake your suspension…:confused: :confused: :confused:
401 is fixed in most of the places already…coming 2 Toronto twice a month
won’t hurt your suspension for sure…!
and if u drive safe copes won’t pull you over.

that area is very bizy…i know what parking lot you’re talking about…that’s a
privet area…:frowning:

younge and hwy 7. odeon cinema is good. not sure if they have timmies though there are near some restos i belive and a massive prking lot.

midwest rd in scarb. has a bit of a strip and a lot of shops in it. near timmes too.

or at ellesmere and birchmount considerable parking lot with timmies and a convenience store and a bking near by.

Naw man unless the meet is Mon-thurs weeknights. the lot is filled beyond capacity. There’s a big lot behind silvercity. Its where home depot is. There’s plenty of room there cause its a Go station lot.

like i told you rick…this debate will nevverrr come to conclusion …especially since we just bicker back and forth between spots rather then trying them out

^^^^so true…should do a raffle…hehe.

I think that’s a really nice location… Even just at the Cinemas, at the far-lot by the power-line towers, there’s easily enough room to fit 70’ish cars, and its off the main-road.

If that’s full, then we can always just move the spot 1 minute away to the Go-train parking lot. Ridiculous amounts of light, Timmys, below the street-level of highway 7, and a lot of places to eat nearby.

Or we can go somewhere further north, and just along the 404/Elgin Mills exit. Richmond Green, arena, sports-complex. MAJOR parking lots, and it’s only 30seconds from the Firefighter’s crib! :smiley:
ENSURING no stupid antics (been a lot of this at the past car meets, both Nissan, and Euro’s) But, having the firefighers across from MASSIVE parking lots would be like a cock-block… :stuck_out_tongue: