TNC Official meet locations?

Well we pretty much have a set date for our weekly meetings… now all we need is a single location to have them!!

If you guys/girls have a meet spot that you like or think everyone will like to come out to post it up location etc. and then we can deside.
once we get a few locations ill open up a poll and we can all vote on the location…

PS: Please make it a location fair for everyone. Take in mind we have members in oshawa, Ajax, Whitby, Scarb, Toronto, Brampton etc, the more central the better and easier for members to attend.

Thanx

Will i be laughed at if i say CG?

Personally though, i’d suggest the timmies at leslie and 16, there usually arent that many people there significantly lower profile there than CG, and its close the the highway.

Keep in mind i’m still a young’n and dont know anything about the world outside york region.

any idea is valid… yet some how i dont know where CG is? refresh my mem…

but if people have like a wing house or somthing they like they can post it up also… i can always talk to the owners for disounts and permission. dosent matter

i think the scarbrough bluffs would actually be a pretty sweet place to meet.

there are many cops in that area…:S

in the back of Tim Hortons on young and steels there’s a nice parking for about 30 cars…great place for a meet…i’ll post some pics of the spot 2morrow…

i agree…nice place as well:)

how about we bring it out east every once and a while? i know allloooot of good places to sit around and do nothing

Scarborough Bluffs is extremely heavily populated with cops. Tons of Plain Clothes walking around all the time.
Yonge and Steeles Timmies seems concealed, but the one time I went there over the coarse of an hour, 3 cops went in there.
CG and Leslie & 16th… from my experience low-no cops, but I wouldn’t recommend it yet as an official meet place because it is not extremely central to everyone.
Zep, CG is at (Leslie) and Hwy7… more or less.
Geographically Yorkdale would be best, but I am not too familiar with the surroundings to say how it is with the cops. Setting wise I don’t find it appealing, but I am sure with some exploration there are good things around there.

east-er then that

well lets pic a place everyone will go to… i dont care where just somthing easy for everyone to get to… im up for anything.

i think alternating every other week between 2 spots would be a good idea

Good idea Shorteaz. 1 week west end, next week east end, and maybe a northern meet every now and then.

then u get what we already discussed befor
people only showing up for the closer of the 2 or 3 places

yea but i mean…every week…if its a far distance for certain ppl to travel…they arent gunna show very often either right…especially considering gas…1.10 reg…the most ive paid lately was 1.23 …its crazy

Security will kick you guys out at commerce gates. Me and Reality350Z got hassled there earlier.

Leslie/16th is the best location so far, since there’s rarely any hassle by cops. SON240 hold their weekly friday meets there no problem.

Kennedy Common’s good too provided none of you does anything retarded or have loud exhaust.

Yorkdale’s good since it’s central. But I’m not sure how security/cops are.

The parking lot at steeles/don mills at the back has cops routinely checking there for car meets and druggies. I’ve seen plenty head there. However, the tim hortons parking lot doesn’t seem to have any troubles.

why timmies?

Ya CG is way to much heat…
I can’t believe that black dude has such a hard on for these meet ups.

I usually dont argue with ppl in those positions as they are only doing there job, but when he came up to you (david) and started blasting you for smoking (when you were in fact having a cap blast from timmies) I got pissed off and had to voice myself.
He just seems way to involved in his work…

Anyhow, summer is here (I think) so lets hit the outside meet spots…

the other security guards at cg are pretty cool except for that black one your talking about.

hmmm, never had a real problem with any of them.
When you go down, try setting up a camera on a tripod and tell them you’re taking pics. Make sure you’re not smoking… Or you can just tell them you’re going up for bubble tea in a bit.
All of the times they’ve hassled me I told them things like this and they’ve always backed off. Sometimes I’m wearing business casual clothing, which makes me seem more professional and they don’t peg me as a young rich bitch kid with Daddies Car.

Timmies at steeles and yonge… timmies… timmies… oh… the one beside BR in centerpoint… yea that place is cool, i go to schooll around that area. But there are alot of cops coming and going as a cop station is like 5 minutes down yonge from that place.

Leslie and 16 is pretty chills i really like that

Upper floor of yorkdale parkinglot is prime but everytime i chill i always feel like that has to be a cup of coffee or a “chill” drink in that case i dont like Yorkdale but to each his own, i’d still come.