TNC Official meet locations?

oh boy this is going to take awhile… :S

Long Long While

very long long long while

^^ you always have to have the last say… YO MT today??? only have liek 4 bux though…

i honestly dont really care anymore…just aslong as its not KC

ok well now just post a location lets make it simple… jsut location…
and ill add all of them to a poll… and ill think of some other places ive found.
makes it easier

i nominate the wingshack in whitby. every wednesday all you can eat wings for 12.99 or something like that. it’s the bombdigity.

lol 12.99 is kinda expensive if u only eat max. 20 wings

Alright. Since a bunch of people are planning on saying it already.
Leslie & 16th Timmies… Better yet, there’s a Coffee Time across the street and is seldom bothered by the cops. There are multiple exits where the Timmies only has one.

LOL i just came home from the wingshack! Its actually 10.99 but if you dont

eat alot then yea its expensive

Anyways, i personally think alternating between east and west is the best

idea. I know its further one week, but the next its closer! And besides, a

change of scenery is a good thing, i find being at the same spot over and

over gets boring!

WINGS??? I have to check out this Wingshack. Till now my favourite; Allstars @ Woodbine and 16th.
Too bad the cops live there, and the stupid Honda meets

haha me and my friends used to have a wings night on tuesdays last summer at all stars here in brampton

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Don’t get me started with the All Stars in Brampton.
BIG BEEF!!! Bastards and their ownership change. They’re feeling my legal wrath right now. Bastards!

lol you’re just evil…but which one…theres 2

Blahhhh… I’ll tell you tomorrow. F&#@ING Bastards.
Different owners for the one in Markham though. I’m good with these Markham guys.

lol Ive actually heard of allstars before. Apperantly its really good. As for

wingshack theres one in Ajax and one in whitby, but imo the whitby ones

better. On another note im pretty exited to come to a meet with all you guys!

I went with hanzzzz to the first couple of meets ever held but none of you

300 guys were there if i remember, should fun this season!

Wingshack for eastern location. Anyone in on this?

Should be good D_Fresh. Just have to stay away from the cops.

lol oohh…alrighty…better be a good story if im waiting till tomorrow haha :stuck_out_tongue:

The cops really arnt an issue out here from what i can tell, Ive been driving my 240 for over a year now with out a plate on the front lol, its in the window but i know a lot of other regions dont look to kindly on that sort of thing. Theres tons of good places out here, ive been to a few SON meets with sidewayzgtst and he knows a bunch of good ones.

i dont get the whole cop thing… we just meet and hard park anyway, what are they going to do? seriously… i like the bluffs, im sure kev is getting sick of taking pictures in a dirty underground parking garage. if there is plain clothes police there, they are prolly there to bust drug deals and locals f*cking in the bushes. plus that road is a ton-o-fun to drive down on the way in.

If you’re that worried about cops then have your meets here in ajax. there is like 3 cops on duty at night in the whole town.

my only other suggestion is a huge cruise where we all drive around Toronto until we find a spot we can agree on.

seriously guys, this isn’t rocket science. we’re looking for a place to park our cars… how hard could it be?