TNC Official meet locations?

hard parking FTMFW.

and patrick… coffee time < anything else. their coffee is horribly burnt, old and always watered down. i refuse to give them any business based on proper coffee catering ethics.

^^^ VERY HARD parking anywhere inbetween kc and cg are ok for me, like, get a map from those 2 locations and go right in the middle of it
Like i am going to do now

my precice counculations put us at terry fox park - Warden and Steels

i really think we should find a spot around or at yorkdale

but what if your calculations were wrong? OH kNOeSSsssssz It CouLd BE tEh eND oF tEh WorRrrLd~!!!1one

:S im never wrong…or am i? Yorkdale does have that parking garage, i dont know you you can get in there to the top at night tho?

well either way…its summer…its HOOTT lol who needs underground/level parking …outside FTW!!

Yorkdale mall got security jeep patrols in their parking lots…as soon as they see
us they’ll call the police…even at night…i don’t think Yorkdale is good…

this terry fox park sounds pretty good now huh?, what about vaughn mills? its alittle wayer out there but meh

or mississauga is always good :R. sq1 :smiley:

vaughan mills:R

vaughn mills is a bit far but im down with that.

dont even complain about far…other ppl drive from far alll the time…cuz the meets are always in scarbs or markham

hahah its sooo true

vaughn mills sounds good.

A bit far…but i guess its the relativly the same distance as someone from brampton or oakville

it shouldnt be that bad to get to from brampton. Its pretty easy for markham and richmond hill so i’m down. anything happening tonight? and which lot to we meet in? outside timmies?

how bout a rolling meet?? you know, meet up on the highway…
lol
rather than park all night, we’ll go driving and then find a place to stop and chill

They’ll do like they did to my Datsun and other cars in the parking lot hard parking that night. Swarm your car, tell you to open your hood blah blah blah. They’ll say you’re “loitering” to initiate the inspection.

Oh, and we all know the police. Drug Busting for cops is good but hard. Still they’re getting driven to fit in a Police Budget and the easiest way to fill up on that insufficient budget is to bust the most obvious things. Plain Clothes then call regular cops unless they feel it will jeopardize a serious plot.

I don’t drink coffee period to know but I’ve never liked the ambiance of this Coffee Time. I just remember from a few years back that it’s a nice place for car gatherings. Not so much coffee I assume.

I still can’t see a good place in Yorkdale mall for the meets. Maybe a near by intersection or something. Dufferin and ???

Vaughan Mills is just like what Vlad is saying at Yorkdale. Securicops drive around frequently but I’ve never heard of them calling the cops on people.

I wasn’t expecting it but my co-worker told me he’s chilling at Lovegetty tonight. I told him I might drop by but not to count on it. Alex wants to get together later…

yea but even if we were to get booted from vaughan mills…theres other places to go…but i dont see it happening…just aslong as ur not causing any trouble