Any1 up for any Toronto/GTA north meets?

Hey everybody lol was wondering if we can have some weekly, bi-weekly or monthly gta north meets (vaughan, brampton, markham, etc):A . That is after the heat and everything cools down ever since what happened yesterday :mad: just a suggestion to anyone whos up for it :slight_smile:

im up for it :wink:

Markham im down

TNC will be having bi- weekly meets at a location still to be discussed. The weather is starting to get better so we will have them every 2 weeks. kazz and myself are looking for a better location with less heat… and less people around.

i am down for that…Brampton or sauga

^Agreed!

Brampton or sauga! preferibly sauga! cant really think of a place that wont bother anyone though…Cant have it at sq1 cause its another mall and police station is at the mall.

LOL since Zep/ls13 is good at these things lets leave things to him lol. It’s good to see people stiill up for meets though:A

hey rick rmber i told u there a home depot with a big lot in my area i can get someone to talk to the manager there c if we can have the meet after they close around 10ish they usallly have overnight w. a manager on weekends so yea it the home depot on Markham and 14th in…markham lol

it would be chillin if we could have maybe a friday or saturday meet dis week at maybe trinity commons in bramton or maybe around a timmys thats ina good location for some of the gta tnc members

In Richmond hill Bathurst and rutherford timmys there is a big parkin lot like NO heatt ppl blaze outside their cars and shit soo… just a suggestion

Though I admire your attempt to apologize “publicly,” I’m pretty sure you’re now black listed.

yea markham is nice too for meet but…york region cops love weed smokers…they willl i mean they will **** URE SHIT UP

agreed

It would be nice to have a meet at an affiliate shop, less heat, gives us an opportunity to ask any questions to the techs there. Just a suggestion.

hahaha, i didnt go to the meet but heard of the chaos on a number of forums. Gotta admit z32 devil, thats not the smartest move to make. Definatly not a good first impression!

Id be down for a north end meet. Im near Vaughan, so come to me!! jks. There is a bunch of big parking lots around the area. Maybe even colossus if its not too heat. That whole plaza has huge amounts of parking. Also Vaughan Mills mall would be cool too. also lots of open unused space.

NO heat, but one phone call and thecop station down the road will be all over us.

And i’m not down for a meet in brampton, cops there arent exactly chills when it comes to modified cars.

I wouldnt mind Vmills as long as everyone keeps their shit together, which wont be happening. I’m afraid we’d have to go up north, or out east for a meet, the west side has alot of heat.

cal is right…me and irff have been scouting big lots for a potial area for the meet…closest we go so far is by a power station on 14th ave…its 100% gravel…so some might like plus as extra feature…ppl wont **** around on gravel…remember…nice cars are there no one wants to mess up their paint … just a suggestion…

yea i do know vmills has security patrolling in suv’s so unless someone talked to them beforehand, we might get the boot.

We could always go to a service station on the north side of the 400, they always have lots of space and not much security besides the random cops that pass through. Theres one between Major Mac. & King Road. idunno just another suggestion…

kennedy commons? thats where TN and other clubs meet up

You dont usually get shit at KC unless people **** it up. everytime i’m there with TNC something seems to happen so if it goes there i dont think i’ll be showing.

whats this about service stations? doesnt sound like a half bad idea.it makes our meets, jdm tyte to have them on the highway. As long as no one starts wanganing