West Toronto Meet [8:30pm-onward]

Central Toronto Meet – Dundas and Kipling

A few individuals and myself usually hang out at the local Tim Hortons/Wendys at Dundas and Kipling. So whomever wants to come down to hang and shoot the shit is welcome to.

Meet will be held on a Thursday evening, I checked around to see if there is any other compatible location for it to be held with highway accessible and this is the only one I can think of from the top of my head.

Location: Dundas St. And Kiping Ave. Tim Hortons/ Wendys Plaza

Time: 8:30pm and onward

Parking: Plenty

Food: Tim Hortons, Wendys, Apache Burgers, KFC/Taco Bells (west of meet)

Directions:
for people coming from the North - HWY 427 south to Dundas and head westbound till you see a Shell/Tim Hortons/Wendys
for people in the dirty south - QEW West/East to 427 North, exit Dundas eastbound till you see a Shell/Tim Hortons/Wendys

Considering I’m usually there, I’m sure I can come by on Thursdays as well :slight_smile:

wendys no way! im so down the other meets @ timmies dont have a wendys…! basterds… lol

x2

I suppose I may come out to one or two to collect payments for track…

I;ll be there for sure lol

who’s coming out?

crazy meet over 3 cars showed up

hehe
it was still fun :slight_smile:
We just need another 3-4 cars to show up really… I think it can be a decent meet once people get used to coming out on Thursday nights for it…

I showed up around 8:30, only saw a red evo, silver golf, and i think a black silvia … bit left after 30 min …

who were you?

i’ll be there a bit later today around 11

anyone going today…

dude its a thursday meet

its nice out why not…maybe someone is

Whomp whomp!!

“you cant just jump into the ring with Ali cause you think you can box!!”

I love the people who show up to meets buy don’t introduce themselves - makes it awkwardly funny?

I know its a thursday meet, but I was wondering if anyone was coming out today considering a few guys mentioned they go to that place often.

tomollo? I’ll be taking the bus there :slight_smile:

anyone going today?