West End Meet...every wednesday

the West End meet will be relocated to the Original location.

Tim Hortons Oakville
Derry and 10th Line
people coming from the east; 401 west to Winston Churchill <go South <turn right on Derry Road.
people coming from the west; 401 east to Winston Churchill <go South <turn right on Derry Road.

anyways hope to see you there.
kthnx ciao.

ill be there on wednesday for sure

thanks panda, for setting up the post, am, the results from he poll i had running are in, the official place to meet is at derry and tenth line
this wednesday i’ll be there, hoping it doesnt rain :frowning: ,
het lueis 240, do u live arround the keele / st clair area? i se u often around the area, i saw u a couple hrs ago going east on lawrence!

How exactly do you get there coming from oakville? I kinda forgot how to… lol

marky mark take 403east which then becomes 401eas and then go north on missisauga rd
i hope the regulars come out too.

oo so its you, i thought it was BlackForceJackal, i seen you as well, i live around dufferin&rogers area, so ya im around that area

coming to do bizz. The subbi meet was there last week started at 8-9 met up with a subbi friend and a guy with a type M skyline was trying to get a skyline meet going…he was also with the subbi guys. I dont haave to park with the rest of you do i? Dont hate, appreciate :roll: but seriously park near the other guys meets that they have going on…were not all enemies and their kool guys. A little older/mature but one guy was hilllarious. we parked just north of the little 4 way stop sign in the middle of the whole plaza…wendys pick up window would be looking us down but we were on the other side of the little road. PARK THERE. Btw sprinklers come alive between 11-12.

What in the name of… :lol:

I may be able to make it to this meet.

What in the name of… :lol:

I may be able to make it to this meet.[/quote]

LOL!!! sorry dude it was a typo, didnt even notice it until you pointed it out atleast i was close

Motion to change name to BlackForcePanther.

And i hope this thread is the only West End thread for awhile.

I’m going to head to Derry and 10th line after work tomorrow. Benson, Kevin, Jeff, and a few others are going to be there as well. We’ll see how it goes from there.

The meet is at 10th and Derry again from now on.

^^ poop location :wink:

Yeah our meets are definitely going to be broken in half - half are going to mississauga rd/401 every week and the other half are going to (poop) 10th and derry :wink:

s’all good though, doesn’t really matter i guess!

10th & derry is great! (for Phil that is) That’s just down the street from his house LOL

I’ll got to mississauga rd. and 401 this time… I like the location a lot actually and the parking lot is much bigger. Hopefully other people will show up…

There are 7 or 8 people going to 10th and derry this time.

So I’ll be going there. I guess the meets will be split after all…

I could really careless about which location is closer to my house since I don’t usually come from my house to the meets anyways.

It’s like a 5 min. difference for me.

alrighty… if no one shows up at the 401/miss.rd. location, I’ll come down to derry & 10th… it’s just down the street really…

i agree, and theres actually nice cars there other than 240’s

the time i went it was skylines, an nsx, s2000’s, sti’s etc

i agree, and theres actually nice cars there other than 240’s

the time i went it was skylines, an nsx, s2000’s, sti’s etc[/quote]

That was only the time you went.

Lately they have been pretty dry, either no one there or very few. The skyline guys hardly stick around long too when they are there.

401/Mississauga Rd. is a much better location.
There are fewer ricer retards, the lot is bigger, it’s remote from houses and is much better lit…

10th Line and Derry is closer to me but it sucks :frowning:

yay max is back!