West End Meet pt 2

alright boys and girls, since the last meet was a pretty good turn out, how about another one? Wed 930pm at Derry and 10th line Timmies. The wheather seems to be good. A low of 0 degrees, so i’m pretty sure it will actually be better than the last meet.

so what does everyone say?

I’m down for suree :slight_smile:

you guys suck for having these on wednesdays. I can’t come :-/

then again, I can’t come most nights ;] ;]

I say put the date, time, location of the meet in the title per the forum guidelines.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4066

Other than that, I’ll come out if others are down again, although most of us don’t yet have our cars on the road as you could see from the last meet.

ill be there

i’ll be there.

yeah i will be there as well.
mark are you gonna battle it out with the akina speedstar?

thats what she said

ill come out again soon…i work tomorow…hopefully ill be able to come out with the 240 im putting on the road haha

all i need is an engine :twisted:

He backed out.

More than likley ill show, i fin work at 9 in heartland. But i want to get home around 11 :lol: I like to watch pinks and unique whips :stuck_out_tongue:

I beleve I am ACTUALLY showing up for this one

I’ll be there.
People still need to pick up gloves.

i’ll be there ,weather seems nice tommoro, and i aint gonna bring my mx6 friend, he still crying about his car getting hit :? but oh well

Good meet guys! :slight_smile:
It was ALMOST warm enough to make standing around outside ALMOST tolerable :smiley:

pffff weak. im asian and meant for tropical weather but the true canadians can’t even take their own weather. haha jokes max. ya, it was a great turnout. 8cars i think. it was cool that many ppl came out, met some more new ppl.

even me!

Yeah it was the first meet for me with my 240, nice meeting everyonee :slight_smile:

And I just got home (it’s around 3 am now) and the weather is amazing, I was driving with my windows down… so hopefully it will stay this way :smiley: