FRIDAY JULY 23rd, SQUARE 1 9PM

Our weekly meet continues…

FRIDAY JULY 23RD 9PM.
NORTH EAST PARKING LOT @ SQUARE 1, MISSISSAUGA
infront of WALMART and SEARS, across the street from PLAYDIUM
The last two weeks we’ve had between 7-10 cars show up… lets make it more guys!

list of whos going:

1. aschon (Adam)

copy and paste the list and add your name, please.

thanks!

PS. if any of you decide to show up a bit later… we are usually there till about midnight

I’ll try to make it.

list of whos going:

1. aschon (Adam)
  2. MBs13 (Tim)

I guess Ill sign up, I should be there in my car on a temp 10 day plate, or my parents car.

1. aschon (Adam)
  2. MBs13 (Tim)
  3. ndto (andy)

yeah ill be there but again ill be there at 930, you know judging from last week mabey you should make the meet at 830 cuz you know everyoens gonna be 30 min late YOU KNWO WHO YOU ARE :lol:

I should be able to make that.

1. aschon (Adam)
  2. MBs13 (Tim)
  3. ndto (andy)
  4. Theo23 (Theo)

to the guy with the 5 bolt 240 coupe… i can’t grab those rims off you this week… gonna have to be another week… i have a gf to buy birthday gifts for… sorry bro… i am a serious buyer though…

ill take them the following week… so dont waste yer time bringing them

Adam

I might swing by after my ball game in the area, so if I swing by, it’ll be earlier, 8:30-9ish, so hopefully there are ppl around!

James

I might come by and Ill see if I can get sven to also come.

We need to get the old school guys out there.
P.s. someone bring me a cat converter :slight_smile:

I’ll try to drop by too then, but I can’t guarantee anything, I already have plans with the gf.

phil i will call you before i leave so you can follow me down.

I’ll be there, hopefully we can have yet another good turn out

Sorry guys Im leaving for Europe on Saturday so I can’t make it out this time. I will be back in September, see you guys then.

Toronto240sx,

Have a safe trip bro… Lookin forward to havin you back at the meets, heh…

take it easy!

Adam

don’t know if i can make it now…forgot that it was a friends b-day :? goin clubbin… :beer:

Shiat i wana come
but i dont have my car back yet :frowning:

When are you getting your car back? I might not be able to make it to this one, but I will be there next week for sure. I wanna see how your car looks now, haven’t seen it in a while.

Thanks bro. I will see you guys in September. Take care and have a great summer.