July 16, 9pm, SQ1

OKAY GUYS… FRIDAY JULY 16TH @ NORTH EAST PARKING LOT OF SQUARE 1
INFRONT OF THE WALMART / SEARS
9PM

last week we had 8 cars show up… aschon will post pictures tonight or tomorrow of last weeks turn out… everyone come… add your name to the list if you can attend.

1. aschon

You guys have to start annoucing these meets more then 3 days in advance. I’d like to come to one but I always have plans already by the time you guys annouce a meet… arrr :slight_smile: Oh well mabey I’ll be able to make the next one.

This will hopefully become a weekly meet, location still needs to be finalized, but most likely around sq1 area.

well i work in square one but im closing that night so ill prob be there round 930

Nice a weekly meet that will be cool. Not too far from me either. But far enough that I’m not sure I want to drive there in my cars current condition.

hey guys, last week meet was good. I’ll be there with spike and aschon.
-Arslan

1. aschon
  2. GT-101
  3. Spike
  1. aschon
  2. GT-101
  3. Spike
  4. J Camel
  1. aschon
  2. GT-101
  3. Spike
  4. J Camel
  5. Toronto240sx

Im in again. Only this time I wont do any donuts in the parking lot again, my power stearing is still disconected and I think I will leave it that way, beacuse the car pulls much better now, the only thing my engine is driving now is my water pump and altenator.

1. aschon
  2. GT-101
  3. Spike
  4. J Camel
  5. Toronto240sx
  6. ndto

maybe ill come down too …

how do u get there though if you go down steels??

Go west on steeles untill you get to Hurontario,go south on hurontario, you will pass highway 401 and then highway 403, just after highway 403 you will see a ramp that turns right and leads to square one, take it. the parking lot where the meet is, is on the left hand side(second street light, i think). The parking lot is infront of wal-mart’s parking lot and across the street from playdium.

By the way guys, Spike might not be able to come. Unfortunatly he got in an accident. His front end is done, car has been towed to an impound lot for the night. The damage is quite extensive, but not sure if its a write off or not, will find out soon. The better part is that the accident was not his fault, the cop at the scene said he was completely clear as he was going through a green and the woman that hit him, turned right on a red. Spike was in the left lane, the car in the right lane hit its brakes and the woman came to the left lane, right into spikes car.

-Arslan

if his car is a write off i got dibs on suspension and rims…

You could atleast say “sorry to hear. Is he okay?” before claiming stuff of his car. And if his front end is a write off, odds are the front suspension and rims are fukced too.

I will try to come to the meet, I should be able to make it.

heh… i know the guy personally… he lives a couple streets from me… relax :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be there around 10pm or so… gotta wait till my gf gets off work

see you there guys!

not a bad meet… we had 7 cars and found 3 more in the parking lot… thanks for coming out guys…

kinda disappointed that the leader of west end doesn’t show up.

see you guys again next week.

I showed up with my gf, we drove around the damn parking lot from 9:10 - 9:40, couldn’t find anyone. I looked all over the place and couldn’t find any of you.

Why don’t we meet at the Timmies across from sq1 from now on.

shit man… that sucks… i showed up around 10:20…

we were in the parking lot infront of walmart… on the north side…