Square one meet before driftnation on Aug 5th

Just wondering if anybody would like to meet up at sqaure one on Aug 5th at 12:00? We can all meet up at the same parking lot as the one we did at the niagara meet before we head down to driftnation together. i believe its the furthest lot away from walmart. Let me know guys!

soudns good

i’m down … but will we make it on time if we leave @ 12:30? i’ve never been there, so i’m not exactly sure how long it’ll take but mapqest says it’s roughly 160km’s from my place… anyhoo i got an e-mail from Alberto telling me to arrive there @ 1… so u guys wanna meet @ 12:00 ?

you wont make it for 1 if you leave at 12:00.

I left my place at 7 pm o’clock from scarbough area, it took me 1:45 hours and go there for 8:45 pm
Lots of cops with radar gun on the way there so stallom on the highway.

well it starts at 2 and if it’s like last time…the event is not going to be ready unit 3 because we are going to have ppl coming late and than we have all that nonsense about inspection and so forth…so 12:30 should be enough time. It took me about 1hr and 15 to get there last time from around square one driving within speed limit.

ped if you don’t have any thing to setup for your car than you don’t need to be there so early.

I think Alberto expects everybody there at 1pm to utilize all the time available for the event. He told me to be there for 12 noon, and im Volunteering. So the smart thing to do is get there by 1, and then hopefully nobody shows up too late and the evnt can go ahead as planned.

ok fine lets change the time to 12:00. i think that’s enough time. i just hope it’s not like the last time when it was supposed to start at 4 but ended up starting at 5

im gonna be there at 11 and leave at 11.30 if anyone cares, will i think we should leave earlier, u never know what might happen

also all richmond hill boys me and david (350z) will be meeting up at leslie/16th (richmond hill chillen location between 10:15-10:30am)

someone drive me :(, my car is boinked and i cant bring my car there . damnit :frowning:

il see u ppl at sqr1 :stuck_out_tongue: good spot to meet up… huge parkinglot and close to my home haha

Sorry guys wish I could meet but I’m gonna head out a little earlier