West End Meet...every wednesday

Well I’m partial to either location.

I liked 10th and Derry better because it was a quieter more secluded area imo.

I don’t really wanna see the meets being split and think we should just decide on one location and keep it there.

do i hear POLL?

lets start a vote thread, where to meet

There were actually two polls already, one here:

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25576

And one on westD.

WestD had more people who said they will go to 10th and Derry and the vote on SON no one posted saying anything so the voting could be skewed.

i agree with max on this one, im gonna head up going to mississauga rd and see how it is

true that.
if no one shows, we’ll reach derry and 10th.

i agree with max on this one, im gonna head up going to mississauga rd and see how it is[/quote]

yup if no one shows, i will be very sad :(. and will be happy to drive 5-10mins to derry and 10th.

haha you guys suck. Everyone ended up coming to 10th and derry. Meets should stick to 10th and derry. Missisauga road = ghey

there was still a few people that showed up at sauga rd

hey i enjoyed laughing at the civics… oh and lets see. 1. the guy with 24" rims on a caprice (WTF!!!) 2. The grandam that tried to drift :rolleyes: 3. Random civics and preludes raspying it up at the sight of our cars.

Yeah then you guys came over to 10th and Derry because there were 3 times as many people there. :roll:

lol…no the ones that ended up staying at sauga rd e.g me,lith,gonad and zee

10th & Derry fo life!

ok edit the first post i made.
so new comers will know where the location is at.
OG location is mention.

who is coming out tonight???

Yeah I’m gonna make it out to this one.

Better be a good show!

alrighty bitches lets do this tonight… my sister asked me to bring her somewhere to see cars and the only thing i can think of is the west end meet tonight haha… we’ll see you there!

She’s in for a disappointment. Minus well take her to a dealership.

how was ther meet last nite guys? i couldn make it, i was going to come but , when a chick tells u to come over :lol: have some drinks, :bj: and she got friends too :3some: uhhh what to do now, car or p#%#% u tell me i’m sure i didnt mis out anthing at the meet last nite lolz.
I come to the next one

I usually pick cars… p@#$@ is a year round hobby… cars only last a few months :slight_smile:

What’s pussy? :dunno:

Meet was great btw. The aftermeet. :slight_smile:

Meet was great btw. The aftermeet. :)[/quote]

u bastards shakes fist :squint:

Meet was great btw. The aftermeet. :)[/quote]
haha yes the aftermeet :wink: