West End meet?

today seems to have some nice snow and it’d be cool if we got a few members and have some play in the snow and just chill. doesn’t seem too cold and not like 5inches of snow. anyone?

aight i just went out and check out the snow and yes i know its not beginning of winter but i have nothing better to do. nice snow that stays on the ground after being driven on, so nice and easy to break traction over and over again on the same area. its 1/2 packing snow and 1/2 flurries. pretty good. if anyone else is bored id be willing to go drive around some nice empty places i know in mississauga. this would be valid till midnight since i gotta get up early in the morning. 3+ people would be more than enough. and best time to go would be around 9-10 where people are all off work and plenty of place to roam :wink:

post if your interested and ill keep checking till 10-11pm ish

I’d be down for a meet some other day…preferably not too far west though… why is that the people who live in actual gasp Toronto always get owned? The west end meet is like 20-30 minutes drive for me, and the east is even further… I’m like 10 minutes away from downtown…

hey Ive been to the tim’s like a couple times on wednesday night and Iv neva seen any 240 guys, all i get is a bunch of civics watching me hard,( but i aint scared, lolz, they could all bring it, just dusted an integra few hours ago lolz) but yea when do the west end guys realy meet, and is it still at the tims at winston & 403??

hahaa i just went out and found some nice places. saw a few tracks of ppl sliding and i just missed em =P yes we should start up a meet.
somewhere near the 403 off mavis? right beside sq1. we should definetley do it up some time.

when the weather gets better we’ll start having the westend meets again

west end meet tomorrow, 9:30pm at timmy’s – derry & 10th line

whos gonna be there. ill come if we get enough guys out.

depending how much snow is on the ground i may come by. I work till 9 and usually want to go home and sleep like any teenager. We’ll see…fingers crossed for snow!

if we get enough people to go ill be there as usual

Luis, come, I’ll be there with a few of the regulars.

just as the heading says if there is a small meet yea some one pm me , by like 8 or so
thanks
sean

i’m gonna be there too, i think max, walter, and jawwad are going to be there as well.

since ur going ill get lucid to come with me as well. nice weather outside

awesome, lucidsnow = season? It’s at derry and 10th line in case you missed it, it’s at the tim horton’s there. I’ll be in my 240, i don’t think many people will be in their 240s although they should be. lol

yeah lucid = season

i wish i could come. i have vball.

i likely wont be out for wed. meets this year!

John, you suck.

I’ll be there.

ayte it seems like we will have a meet tonight, am I will be there once my woman lets me out lolz, balls she can keep her azz home, IM gonna be there for sure, I think who ever is comming should do a little post and say they are, common guys thers is alot of civics out tonight, i say we hit them like a storm lolz, crash the TSR meet and cause rukus tonight lolz
ALL in favour say I ( and post)
lolz!!!

I

for the sake of it ill post first, and i guess this would be a good idea to show how many ppl will be coming for sure, so it would encourage others to do so as well, we should cruise in together and show up them civics.

1. overb0ost
  2. lucidsnow
  3. walterdixon
  4. birdhouse
  5. trituner

easy boss, my winter beater is an '87 civic hatch.

no rukus will be had.