West End meet?

haha alright that can be understood and respected. we can have our own fun tonite (i would much like to see some experienced drifters do their thing)

i would drift but then i would make all of you look bad. you won’t get to see takumi in action tonight. unless anyone knows of a cemetery close by?

plz show me! didn’t u say you wanted to challenge? show me something tonite! and i guess some ppl will be bringing their beaters…no fun =P

yup… IM SEASON!!! the only person u will meet named season BAHAHAHA … seeya all there today later…

i should be leaving in my jdm tight integra. spot the tri tone teg.

yo overboost your one crazy mofo drifter! forks of the credit you went nuts man and that highway ramp i thought you where going to wipe out.

overboost… that drift on the highway ramp was off the hook. crazy. you got balls.

Damn I wish I was there… I can probably come down next time as I have a calculus test 6-8 and am going to need a drive after fucking up on it :frowning:

BTW… anyone between downtown toronto and etobicoke feel free to ask for a ride if you can’t get one there…

Good meet for those that came!
Too bad it was too cold to stand around our cars, I hope a lot of guys didn’t drive past thinking no one was there.

hahhaha too bad you couldn’t come blu2forty, and birdhouse, we gotta do that again…like tonite? LOL. next time i wont screw around with my clutch so i can actually use it and do the run for real. get max out next time to show us the real route.

oh and btw, it was nice to meet everyone who came out. great turnout boyz.

shit overboost i was scared watching you on that high way ramp… that wuz pretty sick keep that up… you got some skill for sure!

:shock:

ok guys firstly, both of you weren’t there. second, i never even drove on a highway ramp that night. stop making things up boyz. and MARK! for you to play along sigh tsk tsk tsk. lol so what do you say about another run with some more cars? couldn’t push it as hard since lucidsnow had all 4 blown shocks, and didn’t want to lose him.

I would probalby be down for tonight but I don’t thnk we’ll get many poeple on such short notice, so it may be better to hold off till next wed…

yeah it was a good meet… my car isn’t ready to be pushed hard yet thouhg, .front tires really have no grip. too scary for me. lol i dont mind the clutch, but i need the tires for sure.

actually the less the better…like 2-3ppl, so i was told by the guide

add me on msn

ughh wats ur msn?

lol, it’s in my profile… blitzsix@Hotmail.com

if anyone is meet up next week let me know

god dam overboost. on that ramp i thought u were going to spin out. MAD skillssss can u teach me :slight_smile: