Weekly west end meet.

Anyone in?

So until we can decide on another spot, see you guys around 9pm…

1. Phil
  1. Phil
  2. Brock

10th line is kennedy? lol im not sure where this is?

wtf?

Derry and 10th Line, near the 401…

hahah yeah i reliezed that later…

I’ll be there… but I’m not sure where exactly the place is… I guess I’ll find my way around :slight_smile:

1. Phil
  2. Brock
  3. Lith

We had a few meets there last year, we will probably be the only ones there.

From your area, get to the 401, take it down to winston churchill, go west on derry, it’ll be on your right side just after 10th Line.

cool, thanks for the info Phil :slight_smile:

1. Phil
  2. Brock
  3. Lith
    4.luis

im in, just need the directions, to the new spot

basically hit derry…go west…just past 10th line

I might stop by for a bit. I want to meet other enthusiasts

My names Rory, and i’ll be in a 91 red fastback wit gunmetal rims.

Please be inviting… :wavey:

just don’t burn out or drift into the parking lot & you should be fine…

I posted directions above for Lith…

DIRECTIONS:

From 401
Exit Winston Churchill Blvd. South
Go West on Derry Road.
The Timmies will be on your right side right after 10th Line

From 403 or QEW
Exit Winston Churchill Blvd. North
Go West on Derry Road.
The Timmies will be on your right side right after 10th Line

i didnt notice sorry about that, but ill be there tonight

moving around on me eh ? good thing I checked and didn’t end out at 403 and dundas again :slight_smile:

I drove by tonite and saw the meet. I was kinda in a hurry so I couldnt stop by, sorry bout that :slight_smile: . I was the guy in the cherry red fastback.

I heard you left right when I was getting there.

Sorry I was late. We’ll make other arrangements…

New on the boards and just wanted to say hi. I was at the tims last night picking up my friend and I saw all the 240s. Some of you might have seen a silver accord revving. :smiley: that was me and I was just revving because my alternator is underdriven alot and I was charging my battery. Anyways Im thinking of buying a 240 so maybe I’ll be at those meets by mid september.

edit: Just a question which is a better base to start with? 1992-1993 S13 fastback or S14? I know the S13 weighs 300lbs less but I think the S14 would probably be in better working condition.

so is this permanent location from now on?

to accord : its pure personal preference. i myself find that if your wanting to beat the snot out of it on a track or something along those sorts go with a s13 (89-94) but if your going with teh nice more “refined” look i would go with the s14 (95-98). now dont get me wrong both can be done the opposite of what i just said but thats my personal opinion and when it comes down to it…who the hell cares what i, or anyone else, other than yourself thinks?

I like both. And I like that the S13 is 300lbs lighter. Both look good but I kinda prefer the Kouki front. I guess we’re going off topic so I’ll stop now. :smiley: