403/Dundas Timmy's Nov. 3

Does anyone go to these anymore? The meet will be held at the same place as before. Everyone knows where it is.

1. Polak182

lol, dude i’ve never seen you at one before!

… i might go if there is enough people there.

Well I only went once, but I didnt have a car for a long time, and then I had to work 3 wednesday nights in a row, so I kinda got bummed out from going. I can make it this week tho, if anyone goes. I live like 10 minute drive from there.

Yea i might go, ive never been to a meet, ever.

nice, you gonna bring the Sr20-ed 240?
more people need to look in this section, so more people can come.

The insurance on my Silvia drops to just Fire/Theft Nov 2nd, so I can save up some cash to buy fun toys for it.

I might come if people are going to go, you might want to pick a different timmies though, one we can hang out indoors and not worry too much about getting kicked out.

I’d probably bring the Altima.

I’m in, I’ll bring the beater.

yea, we might go to a diffrent timmy’s if you guys want, but not sure of any “good ones” in the area. Besides, the 403 timmys has undercover vans lately, I saw 2 people get busted, just by going to the movies across the street on the weekend with the girl.

yes i agree! lets move it closer to etobicoke!!!

Bah etobicoke!!

Well… the Timmies at 401/Mississauga Rd. has never given the ClubSi guys trouble.
Course no one at the clubsi meets drive civics…

Course the Timmies just north of the 401 at Hwy 25 in milton would be good :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley:

lol, no milton!!

We had a few meets at the timmies at Derry and 10th Line before too.

maybe if everyone who is willing to go, posts the area they are around we could find a spot directly in the middle.

Milton, Ontario
It’s right off the 401 just west of Trafalgar Rd.

Exactly what I was thinking after my last post.

Start a list, then meet in the middle.

In?

1. Polak182
  2. s14_2Nv
  1. Polak182: Etobicoke? (think i remeber you guys telling me this)
  2. s14_2Nv: Etobicoke? ( ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ )
  3. nocwage: Milton
  4. Racer 180sX: Etobicoke

Haha, funny Nik, it’s too bad that polak lives like 2 mins from me and noc is west of me.

Looks like I am directly in the middle. :twisted:

NooOOoOooOOOoooooo

I spend enough time on Etobicoke roads for work :frowning:
I thought Polak lived out near milton?

Yeah, me and polak are near Winston Churchill and Britania.

So Sauga is central, I spend all day in Etobicoke too.

lol, I knew Phil was gonna say that. I live like 2 mins WALK from phils house. milton is like 2 mins drive. BTW, the derry mississauga timmy’s aint bad, its covered up by buildings, never seen cops there, and the parking lot is big. Plus, Wendy’s is a bonus.