403/Dundas Timmy's Nov. 3

If my car is back from the shop in time, Ill come by after work…

… hmmm so maybe we should meet there.

Derry and 10th line, it’s about 5 min from the 401. Never had any problems there, it’s not too busy and I have never seen a cop there either.

WOAH! i just checked it out on map quest. … thats pretty far away, lol. Lets just go to the same old spot then or somewhere close to that area.

Nik, it isn’t that far from the 401. Either way, this place or the old location is fine by me.

What part of Etobicoke do you live in?

hey now, I should be able to make it, but I have to drive from the DirtyHam, so I really do not want to go to much further, By the way I hear that the Tims on tralfagur and dundas is really nice.

i’m by the 427 south of the 401.

… Benson … dirtyham eh? :x

Bah 427-> Milton is like 20 min! :stuck_out_tongue:
And that’s doing the limit
har har
Well if you want to save 5 min I guess Mississauga Rd. timmies is lookin good, it just screws Benson a little unless he takes the 407.
Course if you don’t like screwing benson (so this won’t apply to Phil) we could hold the meet in Milton :wink:
So close the 401, Just north of Dirtyham.

So I’m lazy, so sue me!

not the mississauga rd. timmies. … we need to find a new spot close to where the old one was. … or closer to the QEW.

K what about a timmies in Joakville on the QEW?
There’s one at North Service and 3rd line I think, and it’s a Tim/Wendy’s.

Hmmn. This is getting complicated.

How about SQ1 timmies?

how about you’re getting complicated!!!1! :shock:

… i like the idea of the oakville one. maybe, which street is it off?

how about you’re getting complicated!!!1! :shock:

… i like the idea of the oakville one. maybe, which street is it off?[/quote]

North Service and 3rd line

… lol, that ones even further!!!

lets just go back to the original one, maybe park in the parking lot accross from the timmies.

Honestly, I think we all know eachother, well I know everyone going… so this shouldn’t be this complicated.

JUST PICK SOMEWHERE>

you’re right it shouldn’t … yet here we are :?

Fine.

The meet will be held at the same place as before. Everyone knows where it is.

See everyone there.

lol, i vote for the parking lot accross the way though.

Nik … :x ! We will meet where we always do, then we can move after everyone gets there.