GTA north meets now at woodbine and 16

Fridays around 9
woodbine/16

I’m not coming out until I see some +10C evening temperatures. :squint:

Seriously, why are people bitching about not having meets in sub zero temps?

Depends on what kind of meet we’re talking about.

If it’s a bar/dinner meet then I’m down. But not standing around outside type shit. :hsugh:

I’m sure you had the same thing in mind.

i recomend we meet where ever is easiest for me to get to.

i dont know where any of those places are really

GTA NORTH bing
NORTH
not Niagara

What about Don Mill Rd and Steeles Ave East? That’s basicly Hwy 404 and Steeles Ave.

There is an East Side Mario’s and a Montannas to eat at and there’s a Tim Horton’s there too. As well, unlike the other locations I don’t really ever see cops there at all. Mall security is’nt a problem either as, there is none :smiley: .

What do you think Dip?

I say we find a place where there are hot chicas to chill at.

Isn’t that more GTA East than GTA North?

Nope.

It’s just south of the Woodbine & 16th meeting spot.

that could work as well bruce, theres a timmies there to, and a rotten ronnies.
that seems pretty prime

Yeah it’s usually pretty quiet there so I don’t think we should have any problems. I mean of course the odd cop may drive in for a coffee and donut but hey, what can you do. They know when the freash ones are ready before we do. :lol:

Well all kidding aside, overall it’s a good spot.

mccowan and hwy 7 tim hortons. . theres a back parking lot!!!

way to far east
steels and 404 is local for everyone

Well it sounds good to me. :smiley:

So what did you have in mind for the meet Derek? I mean dinner and coffee’s are a given but do you have anything else in mind? :wink:

I guess a date too.

Just let us know man, I’ll be down for it.

Easy 8)

im in for these meets too, anny deffinite date when they will be starting?

umm woodbine and 16th!! we can have beer and wings! at the all star restaurant…

and lots of empty parking too

It’s empty because the cops like to hang there. It was a street racing hotspot after all.

No, I think the Plaza mentioned before would be our best bet.

Easy 8)

the farther " NORTH " you go the less the cops will bug you… ‘W16’ is like the grandaddy of cop ricer raid zones… since contigiuos built up areas are now well north of that area would it not be prudent to go into say king or at very least vaughn mills possibly? if you DO decide to have the meet at ‘W16’ then perhaps you’d be smart to go north ~ 4 min and get into the nice quite well industrialzed area around buttonville airport. You could always hold a proper ’ north ’ event and hang out on the lakeshore betwixed the main strip and the beach in Barrie on ANy given weekend from spring till fall it’s got at least 40 cars of all shapes and sizes parked in a very cop friendly parkinglot. 4min walk to the bar or a 1 min walk to the beach and the snack bar… lots of honeys wearing very little…

just a thought.

im going to agree with derek and bruces spot for sure.

however yes we do need a date and other things to the venue besides eating lol

GT