Any1 up for any Toronto/GTA north meets?

Yea, at night the service stations are pretty empty, idunno about the middle of the day, but if we were to go at say 10 or 11pm im sure there will be lots of room. No security either. If anything the odd OPP car might roll in (idunno how chills the OPP are?) But yes i agree some will be tempted to do some wanganing but its pretty obvious after saturdays meet that you cant control everyone. Just hope for the best.

I had another spot in mind for the summer. Its a small rectangular parking lot, could fit about 50 cars easily all back into spots. Me and my buddy were thinkin of doing some half assed charity car show/meet thing. We were thinking everyone who wants to come bring a can of non perishable food. No registeration fees or anything, Just the best cars that show up in a few catagories would win some random prizes. Think anybody would be interested?

I’d definately be down for the charity idea. if it was rteally well organized and we wouldnt get any trouble from anyone. but the only thing with the hwy. stops are that theres no exits close by. because youd have to drive north to turn around again to get back home to the city. theres pickering? or upper canada mall in newmarket? thats a huuuggeee lot. oo even stouffville.

cal not a bad idea…but parking space?..

caleb fong? i accidently found you on my friend’s fb page lol didnt know it was you but i recognize your avatar

i can always arrange a meet spot with one of our sponsors or affiliates at the shop? what you guys think? meet bbq etc?

DOOOO it I want another Huge MEEEEt , loool with no stupidity and aat some dead areea i told u rick rember somewhere where u could anything u want with noone knowing nothing.

sigh…

****ing randoms

lol i’m joking buddy thats cool. who’s your friend and what were you doing stalking me? lol i’m kidding.

Serious, a food drive would be a great idea, i cant imagine any cops giving us shit for that. I’d totally come for the “cleanest stockest s13 driven by an asian kid” award.

ill arrange a meet with free food … a nice chill spot with a vendor and some nice burgers and dogs … (lol almost wrote dongs hahahhahah) but ill see what i can arrange this week. aight guys and hope we can have a nice massive turn out to make this meet just as good without the bullshit… ill need help from all of you for this :slight_smile:

oh man i’m so offended :frowning:

but anyways i was looking through my friend aaron lun’s page to see if he knew any hot asian chicks and i saw your tiny avatar with a white car on it. so i clicked on it and went to your photos…then i came across the 240 in a snowy parking lot, and i was like holy meow i seen this before…and yeah u get teh point

omg… aaron… aaron is like a brother to me. I havent seen him in a while. Come out to the next meet, what do you drive?

And yea rick, i’m always respectful at all the meets i go to. Of course it helps when you have nothing to show off like me. i’ll gladly help out and support you by buying stickers off you! hook me up i need those UWD one done!

ANd you said you would be notifying the police, maybe it would help if you could have a cruiser there chilling with us. Preferably a cop who’s into the scene and industry!

yah man ill be finishing some sticker samples tomorrow my day off FINALLY!

and yah ill do my best to get a cruiser to chill with us. get them coffee and maybe ask questions if people have any. this way we wont look like a bunch of ricers to them. always helps and it would be great rep for TNC

yea i wouldnt mind buying the officers some donuts and coffees if they’ll chill with us and keep the meet regulated and shit.

my current ride is…drum roll…the TTC
i should have a ride by this summer…what ride you may ask? well you’ll have to wait and see

LMAO ^^ “holy meow”

testing testing does this forum allow you to type ****?

does andrew know how to read?

Square 1 has more then enough parking but its way to the west end of toronto, its acctually in Mississauga,

In Summer Centineal park in Etobicoke is famous for have tons of cars there after dark…

403 and Dundas, Theres a timhortons there thats always live for cars…

north end we used to go up to basically Highway 7 and Martingrove in woodbridge, Its a bunch of civics and rich italians, But its also full of cop heat…

Markham Is Nice the cops are acctually pretty chill…

And seriously face it, there will be cops where ever there is a meet, Its based on how the forum handles the cops that decides where we can do it or not, If your at a tim hortons drinking coffees and cops roll in, theres nothing they can do, But if your Reving up your car and shooting shots off in the air of course you will be hasselled, Thats my 2 cents.

Ya i think asking a cruiser to come along with us would be great! That way they can offer advice on legal issues and answer quesitons we might have about our cars. It would also help if other cruisers came through to bitch, at least the cop with us would have some authority and could tell the other cops that everythings under control.
and Id definatly be down for a meet/bbq at an affiliates shop. I wouldnt mind being able to talk to some of the more technical people in person.

^^^Sounds like a great idea, I’d be up that.

to answer your question i do know how to read, and i did take a glance over the rules incase you’re wondering. i also have the tendency to answer rhetorical questions

on topic: if i do show up i’m willing to buy you guys some coffee or some donuts. just don’t laugh at me for driving my dad’s crapmobile

cheers,
Andrew