hey i got an idea!!

how bout we have a meet that…know get this , is in a central location so every one can come!!!
bizzar i know but i think it could be a good idea.

got any ideas?

in china?

nah to east.

KC is pertty local for everyone. i have to drive 35 min to get to it from shwa and most from other places… how about you use ur car for what its meant for? think thats a good idea lol…

hmm thats a lil too far east =P

more central would be somewhere on Yonge Street but thats kinda bad knowing how many bored cops there are and the lack of malls/plazas except for Centerpoint at yonge and steeles

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

how do you figure when the majority of ppl are in the west end

YD?.

what about Vaughnmills? kinda central, bit north, away from traffic and popo. Big open parking lots, don’t know if the mall there has a parking lot timmies.

vmills is cool in my opinion, rabbit what are you complaining about KC isnt that far from where you live.

MISSISSAUGA!

never said that , just saying that MOST people are from the west end and driving all the way to Scarborough doesn’t make much sense when theres places with bigger parking lots and are closer.

YD makes more sense then, nice huge lot haha its just missing a timmies thats all

YD is too heat scorer area, since i live around YD

keep it kennedy commons don’t change it.

so true…haha

BTW, it was suggested many times from the past and I’m not sure why it’s not in effect, but we’d requested rotating meets.

As a side note, there’s a son240 meet on Fridays in Richmond Hill and a son240 meet on Wednesdays in Mississauga. They both have their large turnout moments, but it captures different people every time. KC meets all the time lose a lot of people.
I see Cal-Soy and Chu here at CG all the time, but I never see them at KC.
Rotating meets are the best.

Me personally, I don’t like Mississauga because of the high volume of cops and their assish attitudes, but I’m willing to drive. I’ve gone to Mississauga and Btown for mini meets a few times.

To be fair, the drive isnt a problem for me, its the fact that its saturdays but i’ve set aside time last couple meets and due to unforseen circumstances i couldnt come. KC is fair… but there are alot of west people who see it as far. i think vmills is a fair location, its right off the highway and you cant miss it.

downtown T.O Muthafukas

i know plenty of garages to chill at and some lots too :smiley:

uughhh no thanks…driving downtown stresses me the fack out…too many nut case drivers packed into small spaces

i only do it once in a while

Can’t beat hot TO nights cruising through with Tops off and through clubbing districts at 3am when everyone gets out.

Not a good place to have meets though