hey i got an idea!!

I’m not aware of where the majority of cars come from, but people are saying west end, it would be a little better to meet some where more closer to the west, however, i’m okay with KC not bad, and if there is less heat there i don’t mind travelling the extra distance.

I think though that maby there should be another meeting spot, makes it interesting to go to different places, yea and get to meet more people who can potentialy make it to the meet where as they could not at KC.

Yea ohhh and mississauga, no point, pcproa is right there is just too much heat, but i know of two spots that are not bad, and alot alot of cars go there, its at the Brittania and Mavis timmies, and you can get off the hwy 401 west, and go south two traffic lights and youre there. its a vibrant location too.

except when we’re at KC we alllwayys see cops there…so i dont understand the big deal about cops…if you arent doing anything stupid…they leave you alone…im in these areas all the time…im left alone cuz im driving the speed limit…most of the time

…plus you’re a female.hehe

I agree to your point, but how can we attest for others behaviour.

Kick their asses if they get outta line.

sure im female but they cant see that with my tint unless theyre upclose directly infront or beside

and thats their problem…they shouldnt be complaining about cops when they drive like maniacs to begin with

Hey,

It just came to me, have you ever gotten a ticket for having tint, i really want t get tint, my car practically fries from the inside sitting at the Go Station from 7am to 6pm.

and what % is your tint?

i was thinking to get 35%, i wan’t to go as dark as possible without getting pulled over for the tint.

I keep telling you this time and time again. Cops WILL **** your driving life up for doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but sitting in a parking lot.
Nothing stupid involved. My Datsun got it’s plates taken away and a $380 emissions ticket a couple years ago. They were “nice enough” to make me tow it away myself and not impound it. All I was doing was sitting in the Timmies Parking lot at Woodbine & 16th when they came in, blocked off all the exits and began inspecting every car on the property. The claimed “Loitering” and it was part of a Blitz to pull unsafe cars off the road. Mine was unfortunately one of the cars they deemed “unsafe,” not because of of any unsafe aspects about it, but because it is so modified that they couldn’t find the original car and I figure they thought I built it only to go fast.

Me personally, Knock on Wood, no tickets for my tints and it’s been almost a year. Every time I drive by a place where cops are usually I roll down the windows. If I see a cop ahead of me I roll down the windows. Summer time I usually drive with the tops off and the windows all the way down. Legal limit is 35% on the drivers windows and absolutely nothing on the windshield. If you have a sun strip or visor, it cannot cover more than 20% of the top of the glass.

I have 20% tints on my sides, 25% tints on my T-Tops, and 5% tints on my back glass.

i think rotating meets is a good idea,even tho btown gotz there share of bacon there is some chilling places around here or even in dudebridge or maple

^^^ knows where its at

Maple is chills but massive cop bait. As we said before Vmills would be prime, there’s bbt, pho, plenty of ricers to laugh at and a huge as parkinglot.

where the **** is dudebridge

Vaughan Mills is in ‘dudebridge’…

Woodbridge… Ginos… Dudebro??

Get it?

BTW missed you and popcorn apparently at CG tonight, chilled with Anthony for a bit though.

^^^ sadly i have never ever met you… i was at commerce today testing my s13 cause the tranny seems to vibrate a bit. didnt see popcorn or anth though i need his workplace number/ address right now

^^^
^^^
Everyone’s telling me that they hear I was there but they didn’t see me.
I was there with Anth, James and Kev for a little bit. Went for bubble tea with my girl for about half hour to an hour. Went back to Lovegetty and met up with Alex, Anth, James and Kev and his friend for another half hour then left. I left Lovegetty at about 10:20pm.
What time did you guys get there?

^^ I was only there for 20 min and I saw pat…

By the way, your Z is looking nice:R

When is the TT kit going in? or has that already been completed.:confused:

Thanks man. You have to go for a ride with me. Make you miss your Z32 even more. :stuck_out_tongue: My TT has been in it for about 3 weeks now. I’m past breaking in the clutch and giving it all the way most of the time now. Hooked up my consult and I’m pulling 0-60MPH in 4.5s at 7psi :slight_smile: … with Detonation :mad:.
Over the coming weekends I’m looking to sort out the boost leaks and get it up to 18psi boost. My end goal is 425HP at the wheels before I change the turbos and the injectors. Oh yeah, and I’m looking at buying a traction control unit in the next few days. This morning was freaky on the wet roads even though I didn’t hit boost.

^^^ it’s already done, and from what pat states, it’s balls-out fast. i still need to go for another ride

^^^ It seriously is. Ask Hanzzzzz or Bountywolf.
I was showing off to Bountywolf two nights ago, I hit 190 in a short straight and I hear an intermittent high pitched ticking sound. I asked him if he heard detonation but he didnt. I backed off anyway. Went though a bumpy street, gassed it again coming out of the bumpy street and all I hear are squeels. We pull over and I see my alternator belt is lose. Bountywolf left and I noticed the fan was hitting the crankshaft pulley. In an hour I had the water pump out and noticed the water pump bearings completely imploded. It was a brand new water pump too. Only 3 weeks of use on it.

sarah and i got the first rides :smiley: … but then she started to leak T_T

No no no no… you and Sarah for the first rides when I just finished the swap… When I just got it marginally faster than the NA was.
NOW you must feel it!!
I’ve also since fixed the leak :R

^^^
Must give me a shout next time he’s around CG…

Lineup for 18psi Z32

1. Gabriel

I like the line up idea but start another thread so people can find it… put me down as #2.
Lets keep this thread for meet location ideas/suggestions