TNC: Yorkdale Saturday Meets

The Meet location

ok people the meets will be in this same location every satuday. The meets are alot of fun and pretty chill.

Go to the plaza across the street of Yorkdale, there’s a best buy and a Costco and a home depot. we’ll be beside Costco in front of Home Depot same plaza.!!!

exact address
look for this:

Corner of Dufferin & Wilson
695 Wilson Avenue

TIME: SHOW UP BETWEEN 9:00pm & 9:30pm ish, the meet usualy lasts till 11:30-12:00

PLACE: HOME DEPOT Parking lot, across from York Dale Male (north side of Hwy 401 off Wilson Avenue)

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/850/maptotncmeetonsaturdaysgs9.png

Ok for next saturday use the same thread to list who’s comming, or if you have any questions about the meet post it up in this thread we already created too many threads in the past for our saturday meets.

So Come On People Sign Up, Rain Or Shine Someone Well Be There

1. 91hatch
  1. 91hatch
  2. irishjohn…looks like a small meet.

theres a bigger meet in pickering at the mall there tonight (saterday night) if you guys wana come there. bit closer lol 8pm.

well…i drove all the way from lindsay…and no one there…at all…no one…what gives.

I’m in…if another one happens, but it better not be as dry as the one irishjohn went to…

Sorry John, a family problem come up and I couldn’t come down. I’ll be there this week tho.

Well this Saturday(Aug 30), I’ll be and the meet spot. Also I’ll be bring my car out of hiding. Got some more work done, and it’s ready to go to the body shop.

Hopefully, I’ll see some people out.

Well last night meet was a bust. I was the only one there till 10:30, maybe next week well be better.

sorry man…spun a rod bearing so i’m out of comish till rebuild.

Well if it doesn’t rain tonight and there’s enough interest, I’d be down for the cruise out there to chill for a little while.

Any takers? :slight_smile:

hey are you guys still doing meets i know i havent been on the bords for a long time but i switched cars so … not with nissans enymore got my self an mr2 first gen been wanting one since i was little would love to join you gouys on one of the meets since when i came to that first yourkdale mall meet at the time when everybody split …

does anyone still meet up here…?

Things have gotten quiet around here…

But I pop by Yorkdale, every once in a while, for a drink at milestones or Moxies.

Who’s down for a beer?

We gotta start these meets up again!!! you are right, things have gone REALLY slow around here!

Come on People! Lets Get this site active again!!!

count me in…

As soon as i get another car, I want to start getting the meets back up and running. It’s time to start getting TNC Back up and running again.

Maybe we can get another big meet going, but this time no stupid shit.

yea, i would most def. be down for that!

anyone down for tomorrow night?
Get a list going maybe…

1. Danbikes.

I would so be down for a meet now, but i don’t have a car. I’m looking into a couple of S13’s at the moment and some S14’s. And even a couple of S13 180sx’s.

A bit too late for me… But I am probably going to be down there - come Feb 21st and Feb 28th