TNC: yorkdale Saturdays Meets

The Meet location

ok people the meets will be in this same location every satuday. The meets are alot of fun and pretty chill.

Go to the plaza across the street of Yorkdale, there’s a best buy and a Costco and a home depot. we’ll be beside Costco in front of Home Depot same plaza.!!!

exact address
look for this:

Corner of Dufferin & Wilson
695 Wilson Avenue

TIME: SHOW UP BETWEEN 9:00pm & 9:30pm ish, the meet usualy lasts till 11:30-12:00

PLACE: HOME DEPOT Parking lot, across from York Dale Male (north side of Hwy 401 off Wilson Avenue)

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/850/maptotncmeetonsaturdaysgs9.png

Ok for next saturday use the same thread to list who’s comming, or if you have any questions about the meet post it up in this thread we already created too many threads in the past for our saturday meets.

Today’s meet satuday agust 2nd 2008:

start the list:

1. speedgod(moe)
  1. speedgod(moe)
  2. 91hatch
  1. speedgod(moe)
  2. 91hatch
  3. Fastback240

ok people who’s comming tomorrow??

bernard said he would be there with some parts… cheap to. im guna get some…

ill be there, zep should be as well

i will try

if i get back from cscs in time i’ll be there. but it won’t be till late

2 or 3 other, non forumers are down to come aswell. should be a good one.

If i come today it would be my first meet, but ufc is on tonight so ill try next meet.

damn it totaly sliped my mind:confused:

Hey guys just wanted to inform everyone I get to pick up my HKS 2.4L Skyline GTS. So I will be finally able to hit up some meets in a nice car other then my 240SX lol. I am looking forward to it! Its Bayside Blue and doesnt sound like a Skyline so keep an eye out for me!