TNC: Yorkdale Saturday Meets

Just you? lol… i would like to see at least more than like 4 or 5 there, even though i know that probably won’t happen since most ppl’s cars are still sleeping… well anyways i’m always down for a meet.

Hell yeah! lol. Another one of my friends is a Nissan enthusiast… Been getting raped by school these days. He is probably up for it.

Sounds like the count is possibly up to 3.

Saturday 21st or 28th Feb?

Good luck with the search, man. I am pretty close to Etobicoke, so if you need a lift…

Should try to get this going again closer to end of March/early April when more people have their cars out.

I’m looking to get something going for around that time. The more cars we can get out the better.

i’m down for end of march / early april - right now i don’t really see a point since our cars be dirty, no rims etc etc…unles you want to meet for a coffee or drink or something…then thats different story…

or maybe we can go indoor paintballing

every wednesday night at the applewood mall in the summer theres a huge car meet.

old classics, lotus’, vipers, lambos’, ferraris, … its infront of a place called californias…

you guys might want to try that.

well, yea thats pretty much the only thing TO do in the winter at car meets lol. Perhaps we should move it to a timmies or something of the like till the snow goes away?

i would be down for a meet but i am new to this stuff

So umm wht about May … I knw April has been crappy too weather wise … but in May Skool is done so I’ll probably be available Friday and Saturday nights …
And does anyone know of any car events in July time … I know Indy is back on July 12

Well I got my car out so im down for a meet sometime