Next MEET???

Does anyone know when the next tnc meet is and where? i cant wait to meet with everyone since i have a new 240sx.

we are working on it…date and location will be posted up soon.

yea i was wondering the same thing today lol. glad someone brought it up. membership cards! :slight_smile: lol

ye I was wonering today samething i guess next week

hey guys we will post it up soon… location might be KC or near by. this way we can get a chance to meet and plan a permanent location. without getting kicked out… ill post it up tonight…

cheers,

can we just set something up late notice for tonight at KC? maybe people will read the thread and be excited about it since it such a nice day

you guys can. i have no ride as im workin on my car and im super busy. but you guys can post something up for tonight. up to you. ill ask dubv. see if he wants to or can make it out

next fri night maybe?? sat. some of us will gone to track and prolly will be too tired to attend

maybe man. i dont get off work till late friday and im always crazy tired but. well see.

nex week sat at KC?

You guys are more than welcome to have the meets at Zed1 (Hwy 400 and Steeles) so it’s central, there’s a big open parking lot and Tim Hortons across the street… email frank@onijdm.com for details and to confirm.

its far away for alot of people. we will be keeping them more central. like around KC area or close to it. fair for everyone…

and next meet will be next week. ill post info on location etc tomorrow.

keep posted guys :slight_smile:

sound more central then KC

^^^? We are located in the middle of Toronto; perfect for both east and west enders… The added bonus is there is no heat score…