Input on F&F

Honestly, I don’t have much care for other people’s opinions on mine. If you don’t like what I see, think, or say, blow it out your ass…

Martino - how is the KA24E ancient? 1997 isn’t that far off… The Nissan Hardbody had it until 1997. And just because something is “ancient” doesn’t mean its a bad thing. That’s something I don’t understand with SON. Not all of SON, but quite a bit of it. I’ve only met a few members here who’ve actually supported the idea of working with a KA platform. SOHC or DOHC.

Hell, I’m not running a SOHC KA because I want to be “different”. I’ve always owned a car with a KA, so I know a fair bit about it and would like to expand on that. 1991 Nissan Stanza, almost also purchased a 1993 Hardbody King Cab, and both of my 240SX’s have been SOHC KA’s.

There’s a reason people work with them, again, either to be “different”, or due to having some form of sentimental value. Call me stupid, but ask Ian_MC212 about our discussion about SOHC KA24’s and R34’s. I think you can peice together the conversation yourself. You’d likely take his side of it, but who’s ever put a SOHC KA motor in a Skyline? I’d honestly love to do it as a big fuck you to all the haters.

PS. I like how this thread doesn’t even have anymore discussion regarding F&F…