Fast & the Furious 4

Gonad, I know you saw this 2 years ago, but I’d appreciate it if you’d give me my 5 secs of forum fame.

“Here’s what we know about the upcoming “The Fast and the Furious 4″ so far: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Jordana Brewster are back. And according to the guys over at Latino Review, who have read the script, also back is Michelle Rodriguez as Letty and Han (played by Sung Kang) from “Tokyo Drift”. Wait, didn’t Han died at the end of “Tokyo Drift”? Yes, he did, but it is believe that “FF4″ will be a prequel to FF3. Or at least, it’ll take place before the last movie. Unless, of course, they make this Han the other Han’s evil twin brother or something.”

:fnf2:

rumour has the follwoing:

based in rio de jenaro
walkers cars; nissan gtr
vins car; buick grand national

that is all

I don’t know anything about this FF4.

And even if I did, what 5sec of forum fame? Haven’t you already contributed enough to bring it to its demise?

I’m not sure what’s more terrifying, the fact that they’re making another FnF, or the fact that I’ll probably go see it in theaters on cheap night…

i wonder what will happen to the rest of the world after the movie is released.

Whats the new trend going to be?

Il probably see it just because i like watching shiny cars and picking apart stupid terms used.

I know im gonna see it but ill probably buy it from pacific mall or fmp
I wonder if there will ever be a FnF set in toronto?

there verywell could be a FNF set in toronto… i know guys that run some half decent Civics, Acuras, and mazdas… even the odd mucle car… oneor two nights of FNF underground style would give me enough to peice together a half decent video.

or they could just film the parking lots of import fest
=D

Three words regarding the making of more Fast and the furious movies…

KEEP THEM COMING

Oh yeah, giggity giggity.

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a246/Drew251/22.gif

i love them

any movie to do with cars. i dont even care if they suck

oh yeah every time new one comes out you have to see it and heres to all you haters >>>>>>just dont watch it and if we start talkin about it LEAVE dont bring the vibe down cuz we like it lol<<<<<<<

I was entertained by 1 and 3, 2 was just abysmal though.

I’ll go see a 4th if they bring it out.

My thoughts exactly. I have the 1st and 3rd on my computer, the 2nd was just sad… Some nice cars, but it was just bad… Like not even bad enough to laugh at… Just plain bad.

+1
2 was just… I don’t even know what 2 was. The others were fun though.

I always go see them…any move with cars ect i go see …better then alot of movies out there

rumor has it, who cares.

im in it :stuck_out_tongue:

ill go see it, or at least download it :slight_smile:

you know how fnf tokyo drift had the lil’ minivan pimpage going on? with the scion xb and shit like that … i think that may be the next new trend lol. i saw somewhere, in japan they are rockin’ it. imagine … a scion … or honda element … with ,… an RB26 lol … i just have a feeling something dumb is going 2 happen. and the government will have another stupid excuse 2 hate on tuners.