Fast & the Furious 4

I would like to know if they will show it here in Toronto? They never showed RedLine the movie. FNF(1) and (3) was good the FNF(2) was to HollyWood.

When is FNF4 coming out

That trend has been growing for a while (tuning Honda Fits, Scions, etc), they have decent turbo kits for most of the major platforms now, it’s been around for the last couple years.

Redline wasn’t a major release, I think it was only ever shown at select theaters.

ya the whole minivan/ large vans thing is really getting bigger
they have super vip minivans now =P
I also remeber an article in some magazine about a full out race honda odessy
um doesnt someone on this forum have a mazda 5?

Flyingchicken does.

I don’t know about vans becoming popular, apart from the OMGUBERJDMSUPERFLASHYLIGHTSEVERYWHERE full-sized vans… But those have been around for years. I’m talking about the sub-compact tuning scene, like I said, Scions, Honda Fits, Versas and the like…

LOL it’s not race van’s that should be worrying you… stock Honda odyssey “with a 244-hp, 3.5-liter, 24-valve SOHC VTEC® V-6 engine mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission.”

stock KA s40sx 140hp, 5-speed manual

F&F could have minivans but then all the civics,240’s,teg’s and etc would not stand a chance!! how could they do that to us lol!!!

OK well I think I know what is coming next in this thred

my car gets to be a starter project for paul waker in the movie, lol!!! he learns learn to drift in it!! lol!

GET OUT! ARE YOU SERIOUS?

OMG! OMG! OMG! I must see this if there is a Grand National involved!
If that is true this will be the greatest F&F EVER!