F&F666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666 6

Thats right, FNFSIQQQ!!!

Did I miss it, how is there no post for this yet???

I love how the trailer confirms (if they hadnt already from the last four movies) that this will be a full departure from any sort of automotive themed movie lol. It is now truly nothing more than engine sounds and explosions.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcYtsKhnXcE[/video]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22924[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22923[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22925[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22926[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22927[/ATTACH]

I can’t beleive “Letty” is alive…

I’ll watch it

Ill view it

I’ll will give the ocular patdown.

Last one sucked though

I feel obligated to watch this.

I’m sure I’ll see it.

Cant not watch it.

This would be a perfect excuse for a meet hahaha

I don’t think I would want to attend this event…

I would.

Fucking heaters.

6? I never knew there was a 4 or 5. Shit I don’t remember 3. There was the first one, then the one where he raced down a mountain in Japan. What else?

Racewars.

Ib4 the quotes start flying

-first one: everyone remembers 1

-2: “2 fast 2 furious” - this was that terrible one with the convertable eclipse and tyrese, no vin diesel

-3: “the fast and the furious: tokyo drift” this is the racing down a mountain in japan where diesel appears in the last scene

-4: “Fast and Furious” this is the one where “Letty” dies in a streetrace, Diesel and Walker end up both working for a drug smuggler across the mexican border

-5: “Fast Five” was the one with Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) where they were in Brazil and put a huge drug-boss’s operation under, expose dirty cops, and make off with $100 million or some shit.

Monicccaaaaaaaa!!!

Hopefully this will increase the value of my car.

5 was the best since the first… I’m sure 6 will be entertaining.

Don’t lie to me.

I love going to the opening night for these and watching everyone leaving, raping the fuck out of their mom’s accord.

^I LOL’d