Fast and the Furious 5 Trailer

I’m not sure which has a more impressive cast, this or “The Expendables” That being said, I’ll still watch it.

LOL

That looks so awesome and believable. Can’t wait.

was that shanty roof flavoured chase ripped directly from CODMW2??? regardless, i’ll check it out as well.

I will watch it, and ill love every minute of it. lol looks to be entertaining.

ill watch it, then buy the dvd. lol

im just confused on what part of the series this is… its before 2fast 2furious?, but after the fast and the furious, and after fast and furious, but before tokyo drift?

assuming because tyrese is there, hann is still alive, and ludacris is able to drive lol?

I just came on here to post this same trailer lol, direct link

seems like the one more job than dissapear thing is going to kill the original cast. i dont think there will be much of a sequel to tokyo drift, but idk.

maybe one more movie after this?

Im gonna miss these things, easily my favorite shit to watch

Walker and Hann didn’t know eachother before T.D.?

I’ll watch it. They need to have better timelines established if they are going to keep linking the movies together.

just noticed cars don’t have riced out decals anymore.

" Are you not entertained", anyway I will watch watch it im just mad I dont have a rice burner to take to movie night.

christ, the cg is horrible, even on junk youtube quality. plus everything is backwards.

Greeeeaaatttt.

best line of that “whatever you do, don’t let them get into cars.” haven’t we been saying that since the first one?

unfortunately, i’ll still go see it too.

Oh shutup. You’ll love every second of it and you know it Bing.

I’m 100% going to see it lol

The fast and the furious—>2fast2furious—>fast and furious----->fast five----->tokyo drift

This is what I believe to be the timeline.

That’s how I see it too, since Hann is still alive.

Looks pretty entertaining, seems to have more driving and action involved. I’ll def be watching it. Glad the only ricers will be those pulling into theaters.

I cant wait for this. Trailer looks insane and its going to be on IMAX. Oh yeah…