Fast n Furious

Disappointment. Worse then the 2nd. Cant tell more then giving away the obvious.

really? it looks pretty good w/more muscle cars then rice. i figured it would be pretty damn good withall the original cast? number 2 was horrible tho.

regardless, im still kinda anxious to see it. im excited to see what the story line is

Or lack there of, lol

I guess you were too good for the other three threads on this…go figure :stick:

the thing is so what. you have anything else better to do tonight?
looking forward ot seeing regardless of how bad it can be.

no one got killed by a chainsaw falling down a stairwell. Shagster could not have enjoyed this movie.

a wheel stand while doing 60 + mph while on sand ! wow i want that suspension !!! It was worse than the last one !!! Waste of a matinee ticket.

I’m sure it was a great idea going into it with the idea that it would be believable. I mean, the last 3 were so technically accurate. They totally got one over on you bro. I’d sue.

I knew it was going to be bad… but not this bad !!!

didnt see the 3rd one. will i be out of the loop?

no its supposed to start right after the original F&F prolly because the last 2 were so horrible.

Anytime I see a car do a 6’ wheel stand with 20" wheels and like 20mm sidewalls, I know that movie is not for me.

I can’t believe how many people act like F&F movies are trying to be realistic…no good car movies are realistic…F&F is over the top like any action movie…more cheesy than most but entertaining if you aren’t pretending it needs to be realistic

Why the fuck not douchebag my vette does 7’ wheelstands on 22"rims with 15mm sidewalls? If you got a problem with that I’ll fucking fight you any time any place.

yeah well my integra almost stands up with 14inchhh rimz yo just need alittle more torqe… lol

If I’m stuck in the trunk!

Again

wrong original gone in 60 seconds
two lane black top and
Bullet

and how many of these movies are made in the past 30 years? they had a mean horse chase back with the Duke was that realistic. its made to be fake and entertain. so be entertain. if it was true or realistic it would be on discovery channel or be showed at the science center.

original gone in 60 seconds 1974
two lane black top 1971
Bullet1968

i think the only new car movie i like is death proof