Fast n Furious

I enjoyed it. There was some badass cars in the film.

I enjoyed it as well, if you go in expecting something serious then youre in teh wrong place.

went with spoolin steve , jesse w, and a couple miracle mile groupies. I enjoyed it. You have to look at it from a comical standpoint. FBOMB ftw

good movie went down with the hybrid crew

i am glad you mother fuckers called me, i guess i dont count anymore

God that was SO BAD… Too much fuckin backstory and story, not enough cars or action.

The NAWWWWWZZZZ bomb had me shaking my head, I like how NOS has sponsorships all over the movie and lets them portray it as something so dangerous haha.

THE MOVIE WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY FUCKING GOOD. THIS ONE ACTUALLY HAD A HALF DECENT STORY LINE, A PRETTY FUNNY ENDING, IT TIED UP A BUNCH OF LOOSE ENDS, AND ALL THAT SHIT.

NOW, WILL THE FAGGOT RICERS PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP? THIS WAS NOT A DOCUMENTARY. WE ALL KNEW THAT THERE WOULD BE MANY THINGS THAT ARE TECHNICALLY INACCURATE AND UNBELIEVABLE. SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS. CHRIST, I EVEN OVERHEARD A GAY MAN IN THE LOBBY OF LOWES SAY “YEAH WELL IT WASNT ANY WORSE THAT DIE HARD OR A MOVIE LIKE THAT”… AND HE MADE A VALID POINT.

i dont have your number or i would have man…come out to the shop today

wasnt it whitey who said is was no different than die hard? lol

i thought it was good. left it open for yet another.

Is it worth downloading it for free on the internet or is it not worth the drive space?

I couldn’t watch any of the other fast and furious movies till the end, they were horrible.

can’t get anything past this girl! :rofl:

i thought it was good. left it open for yet another.

please you know the highlight of your night was getting to gaze upon my ample bosom!

It wasn’t too bad.

:rofl: at the people expecting it to be realistic. It’s a movie. I was entertained.

saw it today… liked it …story line was way better

:rofl:

everybody says they dont wanna see the movie cause its gay but they see it anyway. i’ve been saying this movie will be crap but more than likely i’m gonna be bored one night and me and the wife will go see it.

It was pretty good.

If you go to this movie thinking you are going to see some oscar-winning actors or plot development then I guess you will be dissapointed.

If you just want to see some cool cars and watch some “actors” beat the living fuck out of them then you will probably like it.

The nitrous explosion WAS a little over the top though…lol

Dom is gay. Paul Walker is gay too.

FnF Tokyo Drift had the best actors, best story line, hottest chick, & coolest car (68 Mustang with import motor). I’ll wait to see the new one on DVD.

Every interview of Vin Diesel makes him sound like a bigger tool than he portrays in the movie.

Death Race 2000 was a much better car movie.

I thought it was pretty good. some pretty sweet cars and better story line then the first one.

the only thing that got me was that chronologically it didnt make sense. if it was supposed to take place after the first and before the second, how was the 08 sti and gtr already out?

besides that i thought it was pretty entertaining and a lot of good action and driving

I enjoyed it. It was a movie, not a documentary. I’ve seen way less believable situations in ‘better’ movies. I did get a kick out of the ending.

Where do you get that it was before the 2nd one? I don’t think there is any way to say that for sure. I might of missed it though. Maybe #2 gives clues to where it lies chronologically, but its been so long since I watched it.

In the first one, he is obviously an undercover cop, and he is doing it so he can get into the FBI quicker. at the end of the new one, he gets suspended from the FBI, and in the second one, they kind of re-instate him to do another undercover thing. ive also heard other places that is supposed to be in between, and even if thats not true, it definitely is before the third one, because the chinese guy says he is going to Tokyo, and in the third one he dies. so it has to be before that one and either way, those cars werent out yet

i liked it just had a different twist