Uh-Oh F&F 4??

So Emunds Inside Line hit me in the face when I turned on my computer today. Production is nearing… And their bringing every set of main characters back. Paul Walker, VD (lol), Tyreese, Lucas Black… I’ll just let you read the article.

Personally, I liked all of the F&F series:wtf: . I don’t really care if the eclipse shifts 7 times or if they don’t have a clue what they’re talking about. I just like the vehicles.:nuts:

the only way to make fast and the furious watchable would to have numerous huge titties on the screen at all times, with the stupid ass ricers in the very distant background. F&F sucks and so do all of their cars.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m103/grojas_01/Mikes%20Hot%20Wheels%2006/MVC-642S.jpg

the names of the files are kinda suspicous tho

“the names of the files are kinda suspicous tho”

What’s that mean?

If it’s got cars and hot chicks, I’ll go watch it.

Can we really say their cars suck? When’s the last time you hear there’s a million tied up in mods on these 9 or 10 cars alone. I can alost guartee that their cars will burn most of the peopel who just don’t like them.

I can say the cars suck. I hate imports. I hate the look, I hate the sound, and I hate the ricer movies and video games made for them.

And I could care less how fast they are, they still suck. :smiley:

Barry, Not sure if its actually the car being used.
copy/pasted from another FnF 4 thread

:bowrofl:

i dont know who you are but you’re now in my top 10 most ferociously faggoty noobs.

:bowrofl:

That right there…says your a ricer

That is like saying you watch Jerry Springer for the captivating and interesting conversations.

hahahah I can’t believe you said you like the vehicles.

Also don’t be surprised if Vin Diesel’s character finds his way behind the wheel of a classic 1987 Buick GNX.
:weak: :yum:

You all know its only a matter of time before you see it. Whether its at the theater or dvd. Its a car movie and IMO any moving with racing (even a little bit) is alright with me.

I liked FnF movies. Entertainment, alot just took it too serious.

never saw a whole one yet,just parts!

the nice thing about the fast and furious movies is that the resale value of any of the cars in the movie pretty much doubles after the release of the movie. i had a rusty beat up eclipse gsx that no one would pay 500 bucks for and after the first movie some kid offered me 2 grand for it.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Yeah the movies suck, but I usually find myself watching them and complaining/making fun of the cars on them.

That Stang looks sick though, minus the lame paint. Chargers look good so far, too.

the side plots suck, they actaully need one about racing. more 5.slows, f-bodies and turbo regals… where there is rice, there is RWD domestics.

You no very few of those cars could do better then a 16 second pass. The supra and eclipse were base model N/A’s. I think the charger was 1 of the very few legit cars. It would be absolutely stupid for them to put so much money in mods when they use so much animation. They just spend there money on appearance to make the “average” person think the car is fast. So i wouldnt say millions tied up in mods but actually millions tied up in appearance. And if i remember correctly in the last 2 movies they actually went out and found the majority of the cars for the movie that were allready built and just paid the owner some cash to put them in the movies because its cheaper…