Input on F&F

Quick question,

With the upcoming release of the new Fast and the Furious (in theaters april 3 IIRC) what do you think the outcome will be, outside the theater?

When the first movie realeased, there was a general interest in imports…and ricers that increased

After the second, there was a general increase in street racing and … ricers.

After Tokyo Drift, there was an increase in general interest towards drifting … and yes more ricers(fwd drift0!).

With the increase in government meausers to decrease street racing, stunting, the modification of cars… etc :blah:

What do you think will happen?

Personally, I would assume that a new breed of ricer will be born, a hybrid if you may.

Discuss…

well the theme of the new f&f is off road dirt racing and i doubt alot of people will follow in that. From what i know the movie isnt too great more story then driving you know. Lets see what happens

Thats true, stealing gas might be on a few people agenda’s:o

Hopefully your wrong though … (about it having a bad plot)

I’m kind of looking forward to this movie … street fighter sucked dick.

so far im not feeling it but anyway as usual the popo will be out more than usual.possible blitz on the look out for stunting etc

^ street fighter got a 2.5 out of 10 lol but Im looking forward to the f&f movie too I like seeing the car the acting is poo!. As for what people might start doing?? only dumb ass kids will copy IMO.

All I know is that in F&F 4 Vin Diesel drives a Buick Grand National and for me that is a good enough reason to go see it!

won’t be driving my car that week simply because the cops will have a steal erection for me.
I’m curious to see what they have come up with now… it will be fun to sit outside the theatre and watch the cops circle like a pack of wolves.

lol,

I think that it was mentioned somewhere that S14’s are in the movie?

and JDM-KID, honest, more then 80% of the people going to watch the movie, are dumbass kids…

Any of those fast and furious movies, are honestly worth a watch if your a car guy just cuz they revolve around cars a lot…even tho most of the stuff is all ricer, bling bling crap.

I’d watch it, but I know there will be people out there, the true ricers that will want to act it out…we can only assume there will be an increase in street racing this spring and summer and an increase in retard driving with shitboxes and rice burners lol.

I don’t think you will really see an increase…kids already know about fast and the furious and have probably seen all the other ones.

It’s stupid because it’s not like you expect more murders to happen when a new movie about a murderer comes out.

I don’t know man, looks like these days…murders and reckless driving is on the rise lol…

i think i’ll park my skyline outside with a for sale sticker after every screening lol

good point on the murder shit.lol if it was true scarface and american gangster would have made murders spike… although I do think tony montana made people want to sell blow?

^ blow(crack\cocaine) and street racing probably got a little cooler with the younger crowd tho :wink:

GUYS I heard they what to do a car show at the Cineplex Odeon Morningside. I have to call the lady and get more info.

mixed feelings, its cool that they added all the muscles cars, bikes, imports etc. plot is probably gonna be weak but whatever

the plot will be good

I think we should do a SON meet the day of the release… All our “REAL” cars parked outside the parking lot, so after the movie, all the ricers will come outside and gawk at our cars and feel shameful about that riced out Civic or Neon that they drive!

Dude…

:picard:

I hate to break it to you but it’s most likely going to be the other way around. And what do you mean by “REAL” cars? lol

No no no, if that happens, then they will be like “hey, ima get a maad sick s13, paint it with stripes and get a body kit so that i can get it sideways and eat a taco just like tyrese” lol

Then cops will actually know what the car is, and not just randomly pull you over because you have an exhaust.

Think about that logically.

Driving your car fast compared to commiting murder.

I don’t really think that you could compare something like that. lol

If you were a teen that just watched an intense action movie with all of his dude-buds, what would you rather to try out?

All things aside, what your saying is true, it is F&F, and people know about it. But this is a different movie, with different cars, plots and hopefully a better script.

Not saying that it’s telling kids to go out and try the stunts, but it certainly enocourages them to do so, since its a somewhat realistic setting.

Just my thought…

also, anyone that says they “arent” going to watch it is talking shit, lol:eek: