Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

Like honestly. I gets easier and cheaper every year to build a better 240.

What’s wrong with you people??

sadly the cheaper prices of these vehicles has attracted a bunch of wanna be RWD praising retards. I wish 240 prices stayed at where they were a few years ago.

go fuck yourself. everyone may not have money, why would you post that ?

it all depends on finances bud, from last year on from the recession and joblosses, I’m not shocked if people are spending more wisely or more cautiously on things. Joblessness can easily hamper people’s plans, fortunately I’m some of the people that are gonna be building a better 240 this year since things have stabilized and I’m on a smooth role now! but I’m taking my time through cash and not credit bullshit since I’m debt free biatches!! :slight_smile:

It’s not about money, it’s about self respect. I would be ashamed to drive 90% of the cars on here.

Seriously people WTF?!

Who cares about schooling, family, a social life or any life outside your beloved 240.

Build better cars, i dont want to see these stock POS’s running around anymore

self respect has nothing to do with how your 240sx looks or runs.

^…sarcasm for the all the lifeless 240 owners :wink:

Not even lying this thread is gonna get out of hand in
3…
2…
1…
runs for cover.

this is just dumb. who cares what others drive. even if they are POS, if the owner enjoys driving their car thats all that matters. who gives a shit really?

We all have priorities , like prostituting keez comes first.

http://www.devilgraphics.com/llama/llama2.jpg

^ nice hair do! :slight_smile:

i sort of agree with Ed… you’d think after so many years we would have more awesome cars…

however, even though the majority are pretty shady, there still are alot of really sharp ones out there floating around.

then i think of all the famous cars in this community, Sandra, the Hippo, Pavel’s old car, Greg’s old car(s) and alot of them are still around… in whole or in pieces. what’s more is that even those cars are pretty mild compared to what’s running around right now.

there are atleast 40 guys in Ontario running GT2871R on their cars… no one had that 4 years ago.

haha well most ppl would look at my car and call it a pos but ive only had it one year and have spend about 12,000 dollars i dont know what other budgets are like but i think thats a fairly decent about of money into a hobby in one year… in retrospect i would have picked up a car for 7-8 that was already complete but where is the fun in that
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8462/sled019.jpg

its true

you can get coilovers for liek 500 bucks now

fmic for like 200

aero for 400

rims for cheap

5 lug for cheap everything is dirtttt cheap

and yet sooo many hooooptie 240’s

its kinda sad really

how can toronto be so far behind

…my buddy DubV has something up his sleeves for all you guys, a true example of a monster SR in a hotly packaged JDM style 240 coupe :wink:

T67 powered.

** I think at some point, most will get there if they’re passionate and they got the hard earned money in most cases to back it up!

sorry about the massive pic

also… for bingy

gt2871r dosnt make a car look good

sweet its fast, but a stock looking 240sx with a fast engine is gay too

Vlad always had a nice whip. From his high compression KA I believe it was to the CA and now he manned up to the SR and is gonna do it big.