Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

Things getting cheaper to build is probably one of the contributing factors to your observation, Applesauce.

Balance and harmony ftw!

I believe the fact that a high percentage of 240s are rotting/rotten has a big impact.

blah blah blah my buddy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/joe_user/mybudfl.jpg

Nobody on here cares about your boyfriend.

The older your car becomes the more effort you should spend making it look good.

Don’t get me started on people buying ugly rims just because they’re JDM. Advan 3 spokes?? Come on people.

lmao, okay there, your sounding like a mechaphiliac or something bro…

hope you don’t lose sleep over other people’s cars and their “misfortunes.”

:picard:

Fixed and I do agree with this though.

i choose to not piss all of my money away on something that is worthless to 99% percent of the world. ill build at my own speed and when its done, its done.

i see movies with my girl, go out for dinner, buy clothes, all that jazz. Im sorry my 240 isnt up to your standards but there are more important things in life then owning a riced out 20 year old jap shit box.

/end rant

patience is a virtue…:stuck_out_tongue:

try explaining that to Mr.AppleSauce…needs a life other than fantasizing and protesting about cars all day.

Reality check

You sig says “silfront” wtf is wrong with you???

Evidence from recent pics thread.

SUCK is a matter of opinion lets see some facts

yes, the front end is a silvia front.

got a problem with that mechaphile?

I don’t agree with most of what you’ve said, but 3 spoke wheels are UGLY. Just my opinion.

Oh, and I drive a stock POS.

because drifting became huge and the POS ziptied, dented fender and mismatched paint look followed suit. it’s like saying “I don’t give a shit about what happends to my car. I drive it hard and i’ll run it into the ground being badass if I have to.”

Go look for yourself

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1583&page=50

fair enough but my car isnt in there

i dont think many people drive hard here…

OH and how could I forget this…for some reason many 240 owners seem to have this weird love hate thing with their cars. on one hand they’re on the car forum…at at the same fucking time they’re bashing the crap out of their own car… saying a 240 is a pile of shit for a car. …what other car community says this kinda crap.