Why do most of the 240s on here still suck??

but they want the “look”

and i think there are at least 55% nice cars on this forum

yeah ed’s right.

you guys fucking suck.

I built a car with spare parts that owns 95% of cars on son.

The sad part is, im not even joking.

though the shit gets cheaper… ppl still dont have money for stuff… not only that, the cheaper stuff is usually shit.

ppl who have the money and are willing to spend it will have the better cars. at a car that you can get for 1G or 2Gs… ud expect the ppl not to have the money to spend on the modifications needed… let alone a nice car.

look at mkiv forums… evo forums… sti forums… ppl who have money to buy more expensive cars… all have a job/money to back it up with.

Applesauce, lets see a definitive outline for a nice 240.

SON is undergoing an audit.

lol.
http://www.jaunted.com/files/3873/LlamaTeeth.jpg

i love my car, but im just trying to make a point.

the best things about 240’s is RWD and there is a shit load of parts out there for them
thats why ive built 2
i used to like toyota’s but its a pain in the ass to get aftermarket parts

Even still. I’ve found that many others have that mentality where on one hand they show via their actions that they care about their car, yet then turn around and spout about how 240’s are crap. I dunno. heh

Trutrax: This love hate thing is just being realistic. I love my car and all but in the end it’s still a +15 year old Japanese car.

wtf man, are you including my cars? both of my s13s are in there. and i can gurantee neither of my cars are POS. ones a work in progress and the other is an all origional hatch cleaner than any hatch on here guranteed.

yes i agree, but that because they are hardly the be all and end all of the sport compact world. and thats what im trying to say.

the reason there are so many ratty 240s? because were kids. i dont have 20k to blow on a car, and if i did, i probably would have bought an s2000 or something along those lines and been quite happy. but i didnt, so i got a 240. im happy with it, and eventually, to my own schedual, it will be completed. so applesauce, just keep your mouth shut about peoples cars you dont like, unless you feel like paying for the shit you want us to have to bring them up to your standards. its as simple as that.

that was directed at applesauce and trutrax

not to cause shit but applesauce what does ur car look like?

maybe its sick but dont bash other ppls shit without posting up something nice

please for the love of god put the diamonds back on and make the car scrape going straight.

who cares about cleanest hatch? still looks stock

Both Ed’s car actually look sick…his Sil40 is form AND function. He drifts it and it looks amazing. His Silvia is his winter beater and he drifts that aswell…competed in DMCC pro am of '07.

Wish I could find some pics of it.

Ed, post er up!

i agree with applesauce to a certain extent, but then i just go on zilvia

My car is the best. EVER.

like i said im not starting anything, most of these cars he posted up look bad-ish is because ther projects ie. mine i could care less what ppl think i just dont get why a thread would be started to disrespect fellow 240 owners

LMFAO

This is an absurd statement, in 2006 (your join date) the only reason a mediocre (s13 was of course lower) s14 went for like $8 500 is due to the fact that people were willing to pay for it, then over the course of a year and a half or so prices went on a steady decline because people realized that stock they were no big deal. Don’t try to justify paying too much for a simple 240sx just YOU might have…

Are you suggesting that owing a 240sx allows you entrance to some magical club that only rich people are allowed to join?