ohhh man (F&F3 poster)

what are people’s thoughts??

We’ve heard the “oh thats gay, this movie sucks, i’ve been into drifting since i was three months old…”

I like the poster, minus the stupid writing at the top.

cant wait to see this movie.

I can’t wait to see this movie too. i’m in one of the scenes, look out for me.

I want to see it, and them i will have fun with my car after the movie. :twisted:

meh i dunno, its probably not going to be the best movie but i will definatly be going to see it. after the movie there will be a major increase in the number of kids buying up 240’s, Fc’s, and any other FR car they can get their hands on and trying to go around street drifting because its the new cool thing. as a reault totaling many of these cars and putting innocent lives in danger, also making FR cars even more of a target to cops

decent poster ugly car

what is it? an evo?

Good poster not a fan of the car…i cant wait to see the move…ithink it will do bad things for drifting as a sport…but…i still cant wait to see it :smiley:

Yes it’s a EVO

this is the end

this is the end

couldn’t agree with you more…

It’s not the end, it’s the beginning of the end. lol

Nah… It’s just the end of the beginning.

Don’t get ahead of yourself.

Poster looks like crap.
Terrible typograpy at the top, cutout’s of characters looks like it was done in ms paint, not a fan of the composition.

What car is that?

wheres the hot asian girls at? the poster should be filled with it… show some real import models race queens from japan lol

of the guys claiming this is the end and yada yada yada, whos ever been to the track?

im just curious.

^^^ lol @ your pic

This isnt ‘the end’ of drifting, just like F&F wasn’t the end of modified cars.
It’ll just bring more light on drifting, and probably give a boost to spectator numbers at events… along with bringing some more douchebag’s to the scene.

The end is near. This is why I’m going back to stock. Stock everything with big wheels and big aero. Stock owns you.

Yah I want to see all of you guys who are planning to be stupid after the movie get caught. Just don’t have a son240sx.ca sticker on your car. lol. You all know there will be more cops out just like the releases before.

I live my life a quarter mile at a time… you know the rest.

Quarter pounder at a time, thats what…