FNF3 leaked script review

I think I’m gonna hurl.

http://www.latinoreview.com/scriptreviews/fatf3/review.html

… yankis… LOL holy crap… i’ve never thrown anything at a screen before… I think I may go see this JUST to do that… when was the last time you saw a REAL street drift video with new 350’s in it?? not a sponsored video but a real street video… NEVER on my part… lots of semi VIP’s and S13’s the odd RX7. holy crap this franchise needs to die the death of 10000 cuts…

I could’nt bring myself to read the whole thing, not b/c I wanted to spoil it for my self, but rather b/c I don’t want to get angry.

The story lines in the other 2 granted were not the greatest (being polite) but I still watched them both and semi enjoyed them.

I will go see this one just to see the cars, the stunts, the drifting and b/c I’ve seen the other ones.

At least it’ll make for a night out of laughs. :lol:

why would you go to a movie just to vandalize the screen… the theatre didnt make the movie… so why would you do that to them.

and no im not saying this just to piss you off… if anyone had said it i still would have commented.

GT

latino review?

yeah lets all trust that like its engraved in stone.

i didnt even read it past the first paragraph

ya, its really gay.

the worst is the hero is lil bow wow

like honestly wtf.

i could say so many things right now but none of htem would appropriate (however all true)

1st paragraph??? I didnt even get past the 1st 3 SENTENCES!!! Dont they ever make a drifting video in lieu of the F&F series…whats next? Vin Diesel as Stephan Papadakis and Paul Walker as Rhys Millen??? lol

Im gonna be sick, We are all fucked, Yadayada yada, I dont know if i can bring myself to see this movie i will probably get so mad. i stopped after reading 4 rich white kids picking on a latino. Saw c6 corvette, crash and air bags, wouldnt even scroll down.

None of you have gotten to the best part.

lol they take a 66 Mustang and put in a japanese motor.

and he magically becomes the best at drifting after some girl tells him he has the heart of a drifter.

what a bunch of faggoty bullshit.

let’s go light fire to Bow Wow.

guys are you ready for new members saying

“yea i always loved 240s even before fast and the furious but i just got one now what mods can i do to make it drift like bow wow did?!”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one Sasha!

Another good reason why I should invest in a truck and a trailer.
These idiots should be shot for making a movie out of utter BS.

Andrew.

haha oh you nailed it, that’ll be the new line.

I feel sorry for whoever i go to see this with, every two minutes i’ll turn to them… “OHHHH thats so gay! you cant do that for real! OMG OMG OMG…”
then my head explodes.

Theres 240’s in this movie?.. hmm i didnt read it i just scanned but i did

pick up 1 350z… my favourite part is the fact that they made the best

drifter, if we can call it that, in the video " DK " a thug with big muscles

hahaha!

i think ive seen a picture of someone swapping in a import motor to a

mustang its a green mustang ne one else see that? i think its in 1 of the

issues of Modified Magazine

don’t worry boys 3f3f is gonna bring in a bunch of 350z drifters and gay “hybrid mustang” drifters.

i don’t think they mentioned any 240’s/180’s/silvias/skylines at all.

let’s hope fingers crossed :o

^^^^

Says the guy whose name is Spilner. C’mon dude, without the franchise, you’d have to be like Guy From Timeline or some other random suck-balls movie Paul Walker has been in.

I remember when I first heard about all the stops they were pulling for this movie, the stunt drivers (funny you mentioned Rhys Millen), hell, they even rented out a circuit and flew in D1 drivers to do a demonstration and let Universal employees take a crack at it.

There’s a list longer than your arm of “industry” big wigs and pros involved in this project, but they’re all thinking the same thing: CHEDDAR

They probably take great comfort in knowing “purists” loathe the series. Because that means that 8% of the population will hate the movie and 92% will throw their money away to go and see it.

If you want “truth” watch a documentary.

Did the hockey world get all up in arms when the Mighty Ducks movies came out? Or baseball fans with Mr. Baseball? Come on, I mean Wesley Snipes really really nailed the skydiver lifestyle in Terminal Velocity.

It’s fiction, get over it.

You’re right. It is fiction. Will I get over it? Probably.

BUT

Te sports movies you mentioned… if kids watch the movie and then decide to imitate and band together to form a hockey team then that’s great.

For automotive enthusiasts (especially Japanese rwd enthusiats) the consequences might be slightly more negative. If drifting becomes the next CityTV special feature because of the popular attention it gets thanks to the movie, I can guarantee you the feature will focus on stereotypes and give true enthusiasts a bad name at the same time.

Same thing goes with cops.

It’s not so much the movie itself… which we all know and accept as being utterly stupid (not to mention based on a crappy script that coulda been written by a 10 year old). It’s the fact that impressionable kids will take what the movie offers and try to apply it to real life.

Those who will be affected by that will be the true automotive enthusiasts. They will be affected by insurance rates, by increased police attention and by negative popular sentiment.

The movie is like rap. It’s not the media itself… it’s how kids (and dumb adults) react to the media.

I think we shoudl get together and make an intro video that new members have to watch,

Like HI I bet you just came from FaF3, Well you will never drift like bow wow, and actually tell them about drifting on the street is bad and shti, like an informative entry video

lol yes there shuld be a video like that :slight_smile: just like sex-ed videos in highskool hahaha…

anyways i think movie will suck storyline wise anyways…wen has fast furious ever had a story line? but at least the cars will all LOOK fast and shiny … but in reality it doesnt have much…just like the stated hp in that orange supra smoking the lambo? i dunno