Fast and the Furious 3 PREVIEW

I just saw this on yahoo take a peek if ya like

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/thefastandthefurioustokyodrift.html;_ylt=Ahl7.I6ABqfPlJ2N0mR514pfVXcA

im sorry but drifting is gay and them making a movie about is even worse. next thing youll know youll have ppl like parkbench drifing in parking garages

even though I laugh now, i will probably go see it.

I am not sure how you can say a sport is gay that you have never participated in? isn’t drifting a whole lot like stunting?

I just find it funny that the lead actor in the movie is the kid from Sling Blade

i laugh cause its the dude from Friday Night Lights and Jarhead, playing a drifter

along with bow wow

drifting isnt nothing more then a golified fishtail!!!

i dont go stunting like ppl think. my bike isnt crunchy. i just ride a wheelie and here there.

drifting is gay, you go around in circles spinning tire. its been around for years!!! but since its a import thing its the new hotness

Fixed that for ya

well maybe you should head up to Beaver Run with your stock Mustang and tear it up. You are the ultimate driver, I expect nothing but total control through the course. Maybe you and evilrps13 or cheeks can got at it?

I cant stop laughing at this… the lunch trays on the rear wheels… parkbench on the trunk…

beaver run is autoXing not drifting. road coarse and going incircles in parking lot is 2 different things.

mustangs are meant to go straight not in circles. what you think they are circle jerk cars?

its a jap bandwagon

they definately have drift days. and they also have open days where people set up cones and they go out and practice their drifts. beaveRun has everything up there. its the shit :hitit: and controlled drifting is very very very dificult. mad props to guys that can do it well. i can do a nice powerslide but not flick it from left to right to left again.

yawn…

beaver Run does drifting on the skid pad BeaveRun Motorsports Complex

tell this guy mustangs don’t drift

still gay, not saying it doestn take skill to control but its still gay as shit. nothing like blowing off tires for a few minutes of fun. :rolleyes:

again gay, like stated its a new fade that got popular cause of imports. you dont see any REAL domestic rides doing it

you could see any autosport as “gay” mr quik. I’m sure a lot of road racers think that drag racing is gay cause you have to “just drive in a straight line”, even though we all know there is more involved. Different strokes for different fokes. Road Racing has always been my favorite because it is a drag race interupted by extreme braking and turns :wink: I wouldn’t mid tear’n up a high HP rear wheel drive car on a skid pad once either LOL

wow. apparently you have never tried to drift before. Or have never seen a real drifting event I guess? Probably, if not, the hardest thing to do with a car. You say glorified fishtailing? Let me see you do 80 mph into a turn and control a fishtail around it…

as for the movie goes…geared for a younger crowd, but i’ll go check it out for some entertainment

dont dirt track cars do this??? been around longer and its still gay. they atleast race their cars. personally i wouldnt do it or care to do it. now dirt track i would consider

never said anything about road course did I?

fuck BMW, Quik is the ultimate driving machine!

hah