The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift

OMFG :shock:

http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=9942

yo guy thats sickkkkkkkkk
afal;kdsa;lsd

alkjds;ajf

atyttytytytytytytyyttytytytytytyyttippolitoas;lkda;lsjfalkdjaldj

hmm what you think? will this boost prices of 240’s?

-buy a lot of 240s and skylines now

-hold em

-sell em after movie

-??

-profit

i hope its not like the second movie, that was very poor, crap even. The first movie was okay and at least watchable. The bad thing is now everyone is going to want a “drift racer” ha ha, which will make the whole drift scene go to shit similar to what the drag racing scene has, if were lucky it wont, but I doubt it. Well we can just hope the director of this one knows his shit. i have also heard Keiichi Tsuchiya was a consultant if thats the case it should prove to be a good movie

Maann… I hope Lil Bow Wow isn’t the star… That guy seriously needs to grow up and get shot and die like a good little rapper.
And my own clothing line of carbon fibre clothing is CLEARLY the way to capitalize on this movie :wink:

the storyline sounds like a gangstered out initial d

well everything looked kinda lame but watchable untill i read the last paragraph

For his first unsuccessful foray in drift racing, Shaun unknowingly takes on D.K., the “Drift King,” with ties to the Yakuza, the Japanese crime machine. The only way he can pay off the debt of his loss is to venture into the deadly realm of the Tokyo underworld, where the stakes are life and death.

GHYEY!!

Oh great now every little ricer with a front wheel drive will be going around turns and pulling the e-brake and call it drifting lol.

Well all I can say is that it better be better then part 2. Part 1 came out we were all like " That was a good movie" then part 2 came out and we were all like “WTF? I want my money and 2 hours back” it was all computer animated and shit, it was pure cheese.

I hope part 3 will be good. And it comes out June 6th! Perfect so I will get a chance to see before I go to Europe again next summer.

Old news…repost…and what not.

I’m pretty sure we’ve already had this “sell our cars for a ton of money after the movie debutes” conversation.

Regardless of how lame it is, we’re ALL gonna go see it. We’re ALL gone talk really loud in the theatre about how this is wrong and that’s wrong. We’re all going to hate it for the driving scenes which will obviously be elaborately computerized and involve drifting off of ramps and bridges.

In the end. We will all talk about how OG we are, and shake our heads/look down on the wave of drifters that are born from the movie.

We’ll also all be pulled over by cops a fuck of a lot more.

:-({|=

haha, well said man, well said. =D>

im gonna cop chrome spinners on my car i bet lil bow wow has spinners on his silvia

I swear to God if i see one scene with that faggot Bow Wow drifting I am going to shoot the damn person who created this movie.

If i see one drift that was made through special effects I am going to toss a flaming pile of shit at the screen.

Crap like this pisses me off, hopefully KT will save this movie, but putting ties to the Yakuza? WTF!

I say we petition for a BAN on this movie all over the whole world.

/rant.

I think its time to disguise SON as a non-japanese non-rwd car club. Just to divert the ricers that spawn from the release of that movie. :gtfo:

Maybe ill sabotage the release of this movie into my theatre… :idea: muahahhahaa

“Bow Wow, Lucas Black, Brian Tee, Nikki Griffin, Sung Kang, Jason Tobin, Nathalie Kelley”
I don’t see Keiichi Tsuchiya OR Keisuke Takahashi on that list :smiley: For all we know, they’ll have Jackie Chan play the Drift King :lol:

I say we watch it as a group and make fun of every part and ruin it for everyone else. Oh and Matt you can splice in some ‘choice’ scenes and such.

Yeah…

this is awesome! i cant wait. Finally a movie about true drifting.
:D/

I just can’t wait to see the part where bow wow is in the middle of a drift and then he shifts from 3rd to 4th to 5th and then to 1st and then he suddenly pushes the “nos” button on his steering wheel and overtakes everyone.

I was talking about that, Solarian. I know he’s not gonna be in the movie. He wouldn’t disgrace himself that way. :x

This is jokes!!!

Drift King lost his title to a Yakuza!!! bahahahhahahaha

It’s going to cheese, but I’d still watch it.

The movie’s gonna be entertaining but too bad we’ll be pulled over by cops more.