Uh-Oh F&F 4??

Well wow, we got a buncha haters in here over a movie? Lol, it’s whatever tho. To each his own right? I’m still gonna like the movies weather or not you guys want me to. Shit, I’ll prolly go see it just cause it’ll piss you off and call me a ricer again.

a supra from the first movie was bought by one of my friends in maryland, they built at least 12 different supras for the movie, most for looks and different stunts, but the one he has runs regularly around 11 second 1/4 miles and thats with the driver only having 20% normal muscle strength in his right arm to shift. its an inline 6 with a t67 turbo and has lines for n2o but he doesnt have a bottle hooked up. i dont recall an actual dyno hp but pretty sure it was close to 700 hp.

this is pittspeed…nobody gives a fuck

Quoted that shit for truth.

i dont think anyone cares if u see the movie.if i get free time maybe i might just see it cause its a car movie.

yea…gone in 60 seconds was a whole lot better Ha!

The third one is still my favorite.
http://www.starterupsteve.com/flash/html/3_3ast_3_3urious.shtml

:bowrofl: bahahah that’s great, never saw that before!

I’m just gonna take a nap.

I will probably see the movie, they are always entertaining, although I’ve never seen the 3rd one. I rarely make it to the theatres, so I doubt I’ll catch it there.

rot row, there going to shit on your belovid gbody

As to the cars, expectations are that some familiar machinery — like a resurrected version of the blown 1970 Dodge Charger from the original film — will mix it up with such contemporary machinery as the new Dodge Challenger and classic South American muscle like the Chevrolet Opala. Also don’t be surprised if Vin Diesel’s character finds his way behind the wheel of a classic 1987 Buick GNX.

I would never actually pay to see any in theaters but when I seen the first one on USA it was definitely entertaining. The second one sucked balls and I assume the third one did too.

That black charger in the first one was absolutely sick

The 3rd one was by far better than 2nd. Not into drifting and the movie was decent. didnt have the lame ass acting and had a decent plot line.

If the lead actor was in the 1st one and 2nd one would have been better. paul walker sucks a big black cock in san fransisco

movie wise, i think shit is gay.

business wise-- we need ricers and regular joe’s and racers buying parts to support import drag racing as a whole. if no one buys parts off nopi–then there goes the races. if no one builds imports–even be it riced out 19 second bracket car or imo a god awful show car-- then there is one less racer fee or show car fee for the nhra/nopi race. so take whatever you can get, as long as it fills the stands/pits.

^^^
exactly
people complain when there are 17 second cars at PRP
but that person’s money is as good as everyone else’s. they help keep a track in operation as well as the guy with a 9-10second car. just becuase they are not as impressive to watch doesn’t mean that person should be ridiculed because they are having fun just like everyone else

I rather them there than a car that keep braking down and oiling the track…i used to hate imports now i met a few people here that have some fast ones and respect them. its just not my thing to own one

i am sure i will be with good company paying to go see this at loews in the leather chairs!

The truth is, the people just starting out are typically having the most fun. The more serious you get, the more it becomes like work.

i am game for that.

shit on my beloved g-body??? i highly doubt they would use a real GNX… but you can talk all the shit u want on a GNX cause that just makes you an idiot.