Fast and the Furious

I figured i would make a discussion thread about all the ridiculous things done/said in the Fast and the Furious movies.

My favorite is at the end when the Supra and the Charger race.He launches the Charger, and as its pulling a wheelie his tires are also spinning out.haha, I wish i could figure a way to break traction but yet hold a wheelie.

I know this is 1 of the many stupid things done/said in this movie.Lets hear your opinions on this.

drifting awd… y!!!

man, v-dizzle would punch you so hard you’d time-travel without a delorean.
now torque - whoo, that was a dumb-ass movie. fast and the furious looks like a documentary by comparison.

start the civic modification obsession

i want a floor pan that falls out!!! :banana

wasnt dons widebody wrx in the second one

yes

Or how about the T66 turbos on Spoon engines.Ha ha.YAY! for Spoon making engines for turbo apps now. :wow

Heckter.Hes got a last name too but he can pronounce it.Fucking dirt farmer

Isn’t that the WRX that was beat to shit and wnated to race anything/everything?

Haha yeah but that was after it was in the movie.

The kids at the lot had a boner over that car. I saw it and wondered if it was in 10+ hit or runs. :wtf

ya it looked it

lol that bad?

yup, it’s a cali car that isn’t setup for northeast roads. that front bumper was missing several pieces the last time I saw it.

I’m pretty sure he sold the car

Is that the red WRX With the front mount intercooler?I seen him at walmart saying how he was in Tokyo Drift with it. LOL i mean even my girlfreind laughed at it.

yes wide body’d wrx. = GAY

It really was in Tokyo Drift, wasn’t a main car, it was a filler car in the big hang out scene but it was in it.

Wrong. Widebodied WRX/STI = sick

i remember seeing that horrible thing…

my car topped out at 140, i need nos, 2 of the big bottles, and i need them by tonight

WARNING DANGER TO MANIFOLD!!!