Fast and the Furious 6 (LOOKS EPIC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ti237tS_sB4

Def looks good

eh, the more fast and the furious they make, the less i like… its turned from some what realistic tuner cars that normal people can relate to, to ferarris, ford gt’s and armed dune buggies… ill watch it for sure, but im dissapointed they dont follow the original path and are so far fetched.

looks way over the top.

That daytona is so nice.

Drews gay.

I spy Han’s Rx7. Heart the Datsun with fogs

I feel the exact opposite. It went from dumpy ricer burners with neons to cars I give a shit about. :lol

everything about the original was far fetched and retarded. at least they have stopped pretending they were movies for car guys to think were good and realized we only watch them to make fun of them. nobody that knows cars should ever watch them because they are good. they are enjoyable because they are so fucking bad. which is why i will be there opening night cause this one looks just as stupid as the rest.

daytona charger wheelies ftw

agree with love4boost, this shit is gay as aids.

Do you understand that when that first movie was made all of that shit was “in”?.. bodykits and decals and all that shit that is gay now was in… do you really think pink/purple/green wheels will always be in? In 5 years the same very people who had them will be saying there gay too… Fast and the furious went from a movie us dudes in the car world can relate too to a crazy far fetched highly fictional movie… Maybe im different, but I liked the movie when there were a bunch of cars being used that I have actually driven or that I can actually afford and relate to, now its just another movie with lamborghinis/ferarris and like i said armed dune buggys that I’ll never be able to relate to. Driving a Ford GT off of a train into a rocky sand desert? cmon…

pink/purple/green wheels are gay as aids now. i dunno wtf you talkin!?!??!

lol, well alot of people have them (including myself :shifty) but for sure they will be picked on a few yrs down the road… i think a ton of the stance shit will be OUT too sooner or later low as fuck to the ground bottoming out cracking bumpers and intercoolers with tires crooked as shit almost undrivable.

I know it was in. I thought the fd was sick, the s2k, and a couple others. At this point i’d rather see sick cars than my miata though. Not in it to relate to it breh. I can go to nisky lot to see dumps

understandable and if fast and the furious started out from the beginning with those cars itd be cool… The fact that it went from a movie that related to every day dudes hustling to buy car -parts and work on there cars to make em fast and shit to all these half million dollar cars is gay… ALOT of people hated tokyo drift… i didnt like the main character, but i actually liked it alot bc thought it was a diff story line it related to the original theme of the “fast and the fuious” concept… Aside from all of this, it was just more realisic… the stunts they do now on the newer ones are just soooo stupid and i cant even trick my own mind to think there possible.

There is nothing epic about this movie coming out.

:rofl seriously

Will see this movie with the 50 other people that go with me and have a blast.

It’s not supposed to be super srs, lighten up guys lol.

Beers before and during are always fun.

I’m just interested in how there going to tie it in to the end of Tokyo drift