Fast and the Furious 6 (LOOKS EPIC)

This. Watch it and have fun… Only movies I like with cheesy acting.

what do you mean? Didnt they do that with the last one where it was supposed to be backwards when han says “i heard there doing some crazy shit in tokyo”

No I believe Han is in the new one so he hasn’t died yet

And there making a 7th one as well.

I understand that… Tokyo drift is supposed to be the last one, just came out in the wrong order… the last one they complete the job, han could have or couldnt have went to tokyo, was contacted for this letti job and he came back.

body kits and decals are still in right now today, go look at the drift/stance/hardpark scene. but they are now called aero so everyone can pretend. it’s just a different style of body kits that are in now. and i’m talking about the movie, and how stupid it was every time someone opened their mouth and pretended to talk about cars not the fact that they took a bunch of tuner cars from california to shoot it because they didn’t have a big enough budget to build their own cars for the movies. i will never be able to relate to shifting an eclipse 93 times or having a floor pan fall out or being excited over a 2jz-ge motor either. i’ve been watching the movies and have been in the car scene since the first one came out, i never thought they were good car movies except to make fun of and for pure amusement of how bad they are.

i thought we were friends man :cry

Ive only seen the first two and havent been to a movie theater in around 6 years so its doubtful I’ll see it.

Come on guys, Bow Wow needs some work! He hasn’t done much since F&F:TD dropped in '06, an episode of Smallville and 6 episodes of Entourage along with Madea’s Big Happy Family.

i hope u imdb that.

as long as im not tied up and barfed on in the parking lot i’ll likely show up.

Dafaq?

you never know.

Well, Now that you mention it.

sheeeeiit

As long as you’re not there i’ll show up…

:ahh

And this is exactly why you will remain special kid.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/BananaClock/SCB/f067e0dd.gif

:skid ranger danger strikes again

https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profile_images/1027721022/rangerb2.png

uncle vito on pyx