Input on F&F

wat

Nevermind… That post just fucked everything up… None of you guys will understand. Just close this thread… Honestly…

No i just feel you need a slap in the face from reality. Just because you think your car is better than someone elses doesnt mean they need to feel ashamed. There are a lotcars i would rather own than a 240 but that doesnt mean that when i see someone else with one who rubs it in my face i should feel ashamed of mine.

NO one’s ragging on you for liking one car over another. Care to reread my previous post?

To be honest, you rolling your car may have been a freak accident or you may have been a tool. You’re right, i wasnt there i would know. But every week i drive on a road i dont drive very often. But i never finish the trip upside down.

You’re just a fucking tool at reading now. I’m not even going to respond to this.

If you really want people to leave you alone, stop posting and only post where you want to. If you cant take arguments or conflict online, god help you when you finish school and enter the working world.

And no, that post didnt fuck everything up, you’re just a poor sap who doesnt think about what he types. You were in it to have this meet to make you feel good for having what you think is a better car. Then you brought in random bullshit about yourself that no one even addressed to make your self feel better after being made to look like a fool. And now that that failed, you want to hide your shame by telling mods to close this thread (they probably will though) so no one will see what a tool you look like when you try to prove yourself.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep...

I think you need to read and digest before you respond. You’re going off on tangents. You read my text, whatever comes to your head immediately becomes your response.

We all know the truth. You arent going to sleep. You’ll toss around in bed trying to but you’ll be plagued with fear that everyone on SON thinks you’re a tool. Its okay, tomorrow’s a new day.

Yo xsnrge, stop starting shit, wait til you hit puberty at least.

What, so you’re going to dissect every single post I make from now on?

Ok. Fine. I’ll give you the reason for posting the “Anyway, I’m going to sleep…” reply… I have an exam tomorrow. Happy?

And no, I could care less what a bunch of people on the internet think about me. I know it sounds corny, but you shouldn’t be worried about what people think of you, but what you think of yourself.

Told you; you werent going to sleep. You were sitting, waiting and watching. But its okay, there are members who have it worse off… like Ahmed.

I was expecting that response (yes I’m still here).

Reason as to why I made that response was due to brushing my teeth and my computer still being on here. And yes, I’m replying to it now because my computer’s fucked and auto reloads after a couple of minutes.

Oh, why am I even saying that? Like you care, right?

Anyway, I’m off for now :slight_smile:

Cheer up, it could be worse

http://thepost.baker.ohiou.edu/SiteImages/Article/27465b.jpg

Hey its elephant-man

Holly Shit miki… shut the fuck up.

Hey hey hey, when did I get involved in this LMAO.

EDIT: Cal is ownage. <3

is this a painting or is it real!

Is this a painting or is it real!
If its real how did he come into the picture,is he going to watch fast n furious.

wow barf.

Oh my fucking head, I swear, evey thread is going to shit nowdays.

Honestly Xsnrge, no disrespect, but please, just shut the fuck up and STOP shitting on my motha-fuckinthread.

You have no right to ask to have this closed.
You said dumb things, and deserve all of SON’s pwnage.
You made yourself look like a tool weilding elephant man.
You even go as far as contradicting yourself with more the 80% of your comments relating to your rant. Aswell as releasing personal bullshit to comfort yourself over an internet forum.

Grow the fuck up and learn when to shut the fuck up. While your at it, do yourself a big favour and do these 2 things;

1 - Buy a watch
2 - Ask rogerthat_240 to lend you some Tarus brakes.

When you get those 2 things, you’ll know when it’s time to freakin’ stop, and also be able to do it freakinasap.

The more shit you say creates a larger stereotype for younger members, and guess what? I just so happen to be one of them.

You may be subjected to your own opinions, however, avoid generalization, as the inclusion of “We” was never present. Just a “U”. Kind of like the same pronounciation that can be found in the word “Douche”.

Clap it out.

"‘DO’ [1st clap] ‘OU’ [2nd clap] ‘CHE’ [3rd clap Yeaaa!!:)]

If you enjoy acting immaturely, then by all means continue. I’ll glady treat you that way.

So inconclusion;

If you can’t handle the fire, then GTFO my damn kitchen!

And the moral of the story is;

Don’t shit on Hack’s threads.:o

kk thnx:p

Getting backn on topic, who hear hopes that Tyreese makes a guest apperance in the movie? I wanna see him eat a sub and talk shit to Vinny D.:smiley:

^^ Ouch,

hahaha. This thread was very dramatic. I like it :slight_smile: hahaha

But on F&F, I thought I heard somewhere that Tyreese makes an appearance in one of the final races. But i could just be making shit up lol

:cheers:

I sincerely apologize for bruising any fragile egos here on www.son240sx.org