ziptied
facebook (omg i am on facebook now)
ebay
cnn
kijiji
necc
van240

start cycle over again

i spend a few hours a day online… it keeps me happy at work.

i still manage to get everything done in less than the expected time simply because most people are idiots and spend hours just trying to figure out what the hell they are doing anyways.

we’ve had meetings at work about whether or not to allow internet usage on company time. i skipped the meeting but e-mailed out a quote: “it’s 2008, the internet is more important than real life”

no changes to the policy.

i spend alot of time on facebook and msn networking and have recruited a few guys into the network. just got off the phone with another… and im not even close to being in that dept.

How did I not hear about Pandora until now. Great site! :tup:

I recommend it to everyone, just not people at work, they’ll fuck up the bandwidth.

I need a better phone so I can stream it.

i am on the interweb as offten as i am and still put out more work then anyone here

NYSpeed. Various news sites thanks to iGoogle. That’s about it.

I wish my job was challenging enough that I didn’t have time to go online. Every year at Praxair you have to set about a half dozen “critical goals” for yourself for the year. They’re major projects/milestones above and beyond your day to day job. Your level of completion weighs heavily into your year end review. By the end of August I will only have one left. :hang:

I wish I could get pandora on my BB

you guys are forgetting www.nonewbs.com

kinda like OT but less restriction

nyspeed
buffaloscooby
nonewbs
wired
facebook
newyorktuners
woot

hmmm i know there’s more…

gmail
nyspeed
snma
modularfords
ESPN
Buffalobills
myspace (I’ll admit it)

nyspeed----unless i work through lunch

and sometimes igoogle

I’m surprised more people don’t look at liveleak… good site

+motherfuckingONE

+2…

Pandora
OffTopic
NYSpeed
Electoral-vote
MSNBC
Marketingprofs
Timezone

those are all my “Daily Open” bookmarks

nyspeed and finance.google.com

jennycraig.com

Jesus, its not like i’m online all day. Its not very challenging to check a website for a few minutes here and there…

Multitask better n00bs!

Want to work for me Nikuk?

nope… i do check facebook once in a while like once a week or so but thats blocked here at work anyways

nyspeed
craigslist
hardcore50
nmraracing
smallblockposse.com and .net
corral
myspace

wait they have internet at NFTA???

lol last time i was in there they couldent even get a clear channel on the TV, they are evolving :slight_smile: