No Mo NYSPEED Fo Me

Well the fags I work with refused to listen to me about surfing from 9-5 so it got locked… but fortunately for them they still have generic IT internet rights, and because I’m in a loser dept I get stuck with websense.

So, I will only be posting on occasion, possibly after work, and maybe on weekends. I don’t feel like trying to get around the blocker, I could VNC to my house, I could use a different proxy, I could do a lot of things but once I do that the Fidelis Nutt Riders will probably follow me and get that taken away as well. Same thing happened to the barf.

Oh well right?

27.38 posts per day will go way down… but I have a feeling my other ~2k’ers will keep this place busy enough during 9-5 to help you guys through the work day.

Feel free to e-mail me @ jtoepfer at fideliscare dot org if you really really miss me.

Later guys, it was good whoring up the place and making $$ to do it.

Jack.

what will we do.

thats it, howie, time to shut this place down…

jsut terminal into your house.

/of story…

yeah man i say remote desktop/VNC. dont give in to the man

:word:

getting around that blocker would take you two seconds, without vncing

quit being a pussy and do something that would threaten your job :tup:

maybe get some work done, slackers!

looks like someone else will have to crack emo jokes :frowning:

oh darn…on a lighter note I hope you enjoyed your crazy we cant stay up all night birthday sex! :tup: lol lol

I’ll let you post on my computer :lol:

Wtf… you’re one of the few I could stand on here. Sigh.

:stuck_out_tongue:

[Nelson voice]Ha-ha[/Nelson voice]

This is probably the best news ive heard all day.

hehe only kidding jack, we love u, u whore…post whore that is

This is a public service announcement:

While NYSpeed.com does not have a welfare program in place for users that have been fired from their jobs for wasting time here, we can refer you to a sureshot! way to keep on post-whoring while still putting food on the table. Click here and send a message providing your username and the words " I gotsta feed my family" . Someone will contact you shortly.

Go choke on a razor blade…

We’ll miss you Jack! :frowning:

Looks like jack needs a PDA…

EVERYONE CHIP IN $1!

:tdown: i say you get by it if its only gonna take a little bit and then only post everyother hour once or twice and do not let the bandwagon homos see you do it

Oh man…its not gonna be as much fun doggin everyone else. You had good posts and a good sense of humor…postwhore…will miss you during the workday.:cry: :lol: I’ll try to keep it goin.

thats y u need to bring ur laptop to work and hopefully pic up the wireless signal from buffalowifi.org or anyplace else

t fuckin’ down.

nothing else you can do about getting back on? :frowning: