Internets At Work

Ahhhhhhh the goodness of someone having a sprint card for the laptop …

and we have dish network there

:slight_smile:

news.google.com
nyspeed.com
gmail.com
buffalo.craigslist.org/car
facebook.com
friendster.com
bensbargains.net
fatwallet.com

friendster? holy shit.

Nyspeed
Craigslist
ebay

Everything else is blocked by WEBSENSE ENTERPRISE!

M+T
HSBC
creditboards
sherdog
nyspeed
gmail
achewood

401k.com

PM info. :slight_smile:

lol. you must not read very much on that site… considering you have half your investment in Enron. I mean Praxair.

challenge yourself, dont expect work to do it for you.

I think this belongs in the the forum of department of the redundancy department forum.

Can’t argue with that.

Meh. I’m young. Don’t have much saved. Go for broke. :tup: Besides, company’s kicking ass. India, China, Brazil. All buying gas like it’s going out of style. Hell we’re working tapping Russia before AWDrifter even knows to start bitching about them.

My money is in wings. Your money is in gas. Looks like we have both ends of the digestive cycle nailed down.

just be careful with it Fry.

Fidelity 401k takes a lil while to process 401k transactions IIRC.

:highfive:

I pass gas for a living.

Yep. Next day type of thing. I guess it’s meant for long term planning. :shrug:

I’ll spread it out again soon.

that is simple to get around. go to google language tools and type the url into the TRANSLATE THIS PAGE section and it will bypass websense.

this works for most content blockers. I learned this skiptracing strippers at work…

no internets at work

lame imo

nyspeed
Google Reader with the following RSS feeds (Arstechnica, BensBargains, CNN, Daring Fireball, dealmac, Engadget, Gizmodo, Journal.Ars, Lifehacker, Mozilla Labs, Planet ArsLinux, Techcrunch, The Unoffical Apple Weblog, Woot!, xkcd)
and yes I read all of those…
ArsTechnica Forums
Facebook

I also bounce around other sites when I am bored (which is quite often with my current job only 2 more days in though, hopefully new digs will keep me more interested.

edit

Lately I have been watching all of Season 1 of Bones on hulu.com… man do I love hulu.com