Introductions - New users please post intros here

Wow! That looks imaculate! sooooo clean :drool: Oem areo ftw.

btw, your car technically isnt a RPS13, as the P indicates that it has an sr20, your car is actually a KRMS13, not as catchy but correct lol.

Very nice car man, that looks like one of the mintest S13’s i have ever seen, good find and treat her well. Welcome to SON.

Reminds me of my old car… it even has that little crack in the front lip…

but I ripped the stripe off mine, I couldn’t stand it!

Either way, looks really clean, treat her well :slight_smile:

I stand corrected…no one has ever pointed that out to me. Thank you for the correction. I kinda feel like a tool now hahaha…but none the less…thanks lol :smiley:

My name is Balatch, im from kaladar ontario, ive been into old rwd japanese vehicles since forever, the reason i joined this site is primarily because im trying too part out a 81 datsun 200sx, and was kindda hoping somebody would need parts (unlikely i know)…but im more then willing too be active throughout the forums…

cheers!

Hey What’s Up?

My names Kyle and I’m 19 yrs. old.
I drive a 1990 Nissan Skyline GTS-T
I live in Wasaga Beach, ON

Hey man…Ur on UNI 2 arnt yah?

ya sorry,
Im Also on GTRcanada.com, Torontonissan.ca, UpNorthImports.com etc…

hi, boys & girls
my name is trevor
live in kitchener
im 22
recently sold red 1990 240 w/sr swap
i now own a black 1995 240sxLE
is there any meets in kitchener through out the winter??? if so let me know thanks

^
Sorry, none in the winter that I know of. There will be more when the weather gets warm. I’m hoping to arrange a weekly meet somewhere in the K-W area for this year, and maybe some good little cruises.

What area do you mostly travel in k-w? I might have spotted you a couples times in the past.

Anyways, Welcome.

alright, thanks for letting me know. Im usually around the ottawa and weber area, and the mall.i used to come out to some meets but its been awhile, when i had my old 240. looking forward to spring tho, maybe ill see ya out on the road sometime.

welcome trevor, related to the guy at GTO?

got your ins. issues takien care of?

Darian

Welcome, Wasaga too eh? I’m off river road east, when I’m not down south here in K-W

hey guys how are ya??

im aaron and i’ve been clean for about 2months,
im currently recovering from the 4g63t disease…

im trying to clean my garage of talon parts, so i can be introduced to a new drug.
Yep you guessed it, RWD.

wow this feels like rehab…

thanks for the space,

aaron

Welcome.

Darian , ya thats my uncle, uve talked to him?
ive gotten all of that bullshit under controll now, never pulling over anymore.
that was a bad day ended up with 5 tickets in total and the bill was $9650, bullshit eh?
thanks for family lawyer at the end of it i only had to pay $1700 not bad i guess.

Hi,

Jeff from Burlington. Many complements on a clean site.

Rides:

'89 G1 Integra (Ice racer)
'95 G3 Integra GS-R (Daily Driver)
'01 Escape (Tow Vehicle and GG)

Cool, PM’d

another Fitzy?? :expressionless: !!!

welcome dude!

Hello, my name is Chris.
I have a buddy who owns a s13. His car inspired me in many ways. I do not own one but looking to build a project car. I daily drive a g35x and reside in Mississauga. Very nice and clean forums you guys have.

hey dudes, my name is owen and I’m 33. I used to be a honda guy for about 5 years then I found rwd was bliss, thanks to a friend with an fc rx7 and another with an s2000. I built my LS1 V8 rx7 3 years ago and love it, bought a '90 240sx from a friend as a winter car, beater but it was so much fun I wanted another one. just bought a '97 black auto and am not sure how stock I will keep it this year… it would be great to swap it but I think that will have to wait for a year or two.

love the site, look forward to maybe getting up to a meet sometime this summer. I used to dj a lot and get up to toronto for parties in the '90’s, gotta love canada!

woot!

hi there, i was and still am a fan of nissan 240sx, planned to get a s14 model, until i accidentally ran into a corolla,